Around the League 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Yep, I expect the Caps to hit quite a wall next season. Especially Ovy. He's such an emotional player, not getting any younger and has done everything he could now in this league. I think it will be a rather quiet season by his standards.

I am old enough to admit to Never Say Never its a toss up and you may see it at the beginning and then their competing at the end for a playoff spot.

On another note:

I just want our Jets to win it all and to heck with everyone else...

Its our time, on our terms, our Winnipeg Jets will bring the Stanley Cup Home in 2018 - 2019...

For it was predicted...

So lets play it like it is and make it so!!!

Go :jets Go

Reactions: Hobby Bull and GNP

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Max Domi is as dumb as he looks i see , should get 20 games for what he did last night to Ekblad . With a head as big as his you would think he might have a big brain , but no . :skeptic:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
It is my deepest desire (that can be expressed in this forum, anyway) that Trouba signs long term with Florida when he's UFA in a couple of years, then finds out the team will be relocating to Quebec . Revenge is a dish best served froid. :devdance:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It is my deepest desire (that can be expressed in this forum, anyway) that Trouba signs long term with Florida when he's UFA in a couple of years, then finds out the team will be relocating to Quebec . Revenge is a dish best served froid. :devdance:

I wouldn't say it is my deepest desire - but it would be fun - and funny. :laugh:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Good for him. Things didn't really work out for him in New York. He'll move back to Europe and likely have a good career as a coach.

Say what you want about the guy, he was a nice guy who just wanted to play.

As a late-adaptor without early-Jets PTSD I wish Pavs all the best. Not sure I seem him a coaching role though -- "Forget about the save -- just make it beautiful!" He'd be like the rhythmic gymnastics of goalie coaches.

Reactions: flyingkiwi

None

Feb 22, 2012

5 Preseason games for Domi, surprising that they can value post-season games more than regular season games but can't see that the preseason games are worthless. He won't even forfeit any salary for missing preseason games, where's the punishment?

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

5 Preseason games for Domi, surprising that they can value post-season games more than regular season games but can't see that the preseason games are worthless. He won't even forfeit any salary for missing preseason games, where's the punishment?

Perhaps Parros got a sweet, sweet deal from Comwave to reduce the suspension? :sarcasm:

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB

It wasn't that bad of a shot. Warrants a suspension, but maybe one regular game.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
First day of waivers - Hutchison is on waivers.
I was surprised that he signed with a team that already has two NHL goalies making quite a bit of money. Hard to know how he could have expected much playing time. I suppose he could be looking at time if Luongo or Reimer are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->