Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
source.gif

:D:thumbu:

North

Jun 25, 2009
Yeah Chicago has fallen off a bit. They miss Manning since the trade.
StL has been getting goaltending finally.

The Caggiula affect. I think they started losing as soon as he was inserted in the lineup. It’s all his fault :sarcasm:.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I’d feel bad but he gave up on the team and the fans gave up on him.

Weird part with Gardiner is that the guy is a top 20 5v5 points producer this year, plus he is carrying an actual garbage dman in Zaitsev (0G 3A). and their team is 28-15-2. Why attack your 2nd best PMD on your winning team? It is just bizarre.

I think a lot of Leafs fans probably think he is the only reason they didn't win the cup last year and there is a long standing grudge.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Devils have started winning again since Hall got injured. 6 wins in the last 10 games. Hischier 9 points in the 11 games the Devils have played without Hall...and yet some people insist that the guys Hall played with last year was a bunch of inept offensive players that he was just dragging along.

Also Hall is -6 on the season while Hischier is +4. Palmieri is also a plus player at +1.

Reactions: Canada Drai

North

Jun 25, 2009
Weird part with Gardiner is that the guy is a top 20 5v5 points producer this year, plus he is carrying an actual garbage dman in Zaitsev (0G 3A). and their team is 28-15-2. Why attack your 2nd best PMD on your winning team? It is just bizarre.

I think a lot of Leafs fans probably think he is the only reason they didn't win the cup last year and there is a long standing grudge.

I think they’ve always been a little stuck on what he isn’t rather than focusing on what he is.

Tw0Shoes

Mar 15, 2007
I’d feel bad but he gave up on the team and the fans gave up on him.

OP: We've never booed a guy out of town like the leafs.
Me: What about Justin Schultz
You: Yeah but I don't feel bad about that.

Even the fans had given up on that team, throwing jerseys over the boards.

North

Jun 25, 2009

The fans weren’t paid to play for the team. He was and he literally just stopped trying.

Justin Schultz had 10 points and was the minus leader on the team for the season even though he only played 40 some odd games.

Jake Gardiner has 24 points and doesn’t appear to be bleeding chances against on the regular.

Not sure why you got riled by my response.

Reactions: Peanut Butter

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Drake's stat-line is pretty meager for the Hawks so far.

What a nothing trade that people are crying about.
I'm only crying about it because we got Manning in return and he's on the books again next year north of two million. Would have been better if we had traded Drake for a 6th rounder.

Do I think Drake was a catalyst that would substantially move the needle for this team? No. BUT, we traded an at least neutral asset for one that is objectively negative. That is the motivation for my tears!

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Seems like everyone was damn near booed here

Reactions: Tw0Shoes

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Must be nice must be nice.

Karlsson 2 assists away from joining Brent Burns as 2nd D to reach 40-assists this season.

It will be the 4th time in NHL history 1st two D w/ 40-assists are teammates.

74/75 Bobby Orr & Carol Vadnais

75/76 Denis Potvin & Jean Potvin

78/79 D. Potvin & Stefan Persson

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

space321

May 11, 2011
Devils have started winning again since Hall got injured. 6 wins in the last 10 games. Hischier 9 points in the 11 games the Devils have played without Hall...and yet some people insist that the guys Hall played with last year was a bunch of inept offensive players that he was just dragging along.

Also Hall is -6 on the season while Hischier is +4. Palmieri is also a plus player at +1.

You are severely underestimating the effect of 1 year of developement for a guy like Hischier. Not to mention their goaltending.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Ducks also doing oiler things. Nice to see.

Refs do like California rolls though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad