Around the League 2018-19 v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oilers have been getting as much help as you could reasonably ask for on the OOT for the last 2 weeks.

Montreal up 2-0 on Colorado.

Detroit tied 2-2 with Minnesota.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Colorado getting shut down by Montreal. Good for us. I am starting to get concerned about the Blues haha they are doing well lately.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Only ****ty thing is Kuch getting 3 points again.

Shame McDavid will likely never get to play on a team like that. Nope, he's looking at a whole career of having to do everything all night from his own goal line to the other end while Kuch is camping at his blue line and jumping behind D because he knows his teammates can get the puck to him all night long.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Kotkienemi(? sp) is better at English than Puljujarvi...

Jesse interviewd:
"so Jesse, tell me about that first period."
JP - "ya, play good, and , ya, uhm, Hockey"

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Kotkienemi(? sp) is better at English than Puljujarvi...

Jesse interviewd:
"so Jesse, tell me about that first period."
JP - "ya, play good, and , ya, uhm, Hockey"

Think it has been figured out pretty well by now. Pulju grew up in an area where he could get away with not learning English, even though it's part of the curriculum in Finland for kids to learn. Lots of small towns in AB get away with stuff too. I remember kids in University that said they got 99% in stuff in grade school (probably robbed others of scholarship money using those grades), but they get to University and end up flunking out cause they never actually learned stuff and proper study habits. Just got to slack their way to good grades in the small towns. Probably did the diploma exams open book with unlimited time, hehe.

Sucks, but hard for a kid to pick where he grows up and how good his schools/teachers are. Something he is gonna have to continue to overcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helistin

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
from Benning with his usual un pressured give right back to the other team clear and Chiassons dumb play that was a horrific shift.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Still love that Dumbass paid more for Nylander than he wanted to and will have to pay more for Marner because he thought the contract they were discussing before the season was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->