Around the League 2018-19 v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
All their major metrics are in elite team territory aside from goaltending.

I think they're a good team and have solved one of their biggest issues, which was scoring under the Gaudreau-Monahan line. That being said...

Almost all of these metrics are thrown by the small sample of 30 games and the run they've been on since beating us on November 17. They won't continue to win 90% of their games, or score 4.4 goals a game, shoot 14% as a team or get .920 goaltending from the likes of Rittich.

They were 10-8-1 before. They'll be something like that again soon.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Even Anne Hathaway scored for the Flames. Gotta give them credit. They keep. Winning.

I really want to see what antics Douchebag Tkachuk has tomorrow. Somebody wreck Skittles Gaudreau tomm then gave wash him like Tkachuk gave McDaddy

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
They looked like dung last time against Edmonton until the third. At least this time we don't have the dolt behind the bench who kept putting Lucic out on the first line. Mind-boggling that he had him. In the top six even after game one.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think they're a good team and have solved one of their biggest issues, which was scoring under the Gaudreau-Monahan line. That being said...

Almost all of these metrics are thrown by the small sample of 30 games and the run they've been on since beating us on November 17. They won't continue to win 90% of their games, or score 4.4 goals a game, shoot 14% as a team or get .920 goaltending from the likes of Rittich.

They were 10-8-1 before. They'll be something like that again soon.

I hope you’re right.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I hope you’re right.

Hey, remember when they won 7 in a row and score almost 4 goals a game doing it last winter? Or were 10-0-1 in February/March the year before scoring 4.1 goals per game?

No? That's probably because the rest of their seasons existed.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Hey, remember when they won 7 in a row and score almost 4 goals a game doing it last winter? Or were 10-0-1 in February/March the year before scoring 4.1 goals per game?

No? That's probably because the rest of their seasons existed.

Just feels different this year unfortunately. They've got some actual depth this year and have the one thing that was missing from their previous seasons: line chemistry.

Reactions: guymez

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Just feels different this year unfortunately. They've got some actual depth this year and have the one thing that was missing from their previous seasons: line chemistry.

I do think they've gone a long way to fixing the problem of scoring under Monahan-Gaudreau.

They're just not going to score 360 goals.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I do think they've gone a long way to fixing the problem of scoring under Monahan-Gaudreau.

They're just not going to score 360 goals.

They've built enough of a cushion now that they'll be a Top 3 Pacific team for the rest of the season.

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
We're not better than them right now but we can beat them. Also they're on the second night of a back-to-back with lots of players out. This is a winnable game tomorrow.

Reactions: RegDunlop

OilersfaninTO

Nov 25, 2018
Even Anne Hathaway scored for the Flames. Gotta give them credit. They keep. Winning.

I really want to see what antics *****ebag Tkachuk has tomorrow. Somebody wreck Skittles Gaudreau tomm then gave wash him like Tkachuk gave McDaddy

Dude, that is just so f***ing creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->