Around the League 2018-19 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
It warms my heart that Vegas is 1-3.
The Vegas Story became nauseating after the first few months of last season.
Meh. No idea why a bunch of hard working cast offs gets as much hate as they do. The list of teams that Id rather see lose is very very long.

Reactions: LaGu and nabob

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
The amount I care about what some media think about the best player in the game argument pales in comparison to my desire for the Oilers to just frickin win hockey games.

In unrelated news, Vancouver have any shot in Tampa tonight?

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
The amount I care about what some media think about the best player in the game argument pales in comparison to my desire for the Oilers to just frickin win hockey games.

Ding Ding Ding.

Sometimes I wonder if people here prefer McDavid win the hart/art ross/whatever instead of the Oilers winning. If he only scored 70 points and the Oilers made the playoffs I would be beyond happy.

Your second point: Not a chance haha.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I want them to keep telling Matthews he’s on par with McDavid or better. Keep raising his price tag and Marner’s as well in relation to Matthews.

For sure. I hope Matthews scores 50 this year. 30-40 assists probably to go with it. Let's get this boy PAID!

And Marner playing with JT, keep racking up those points. Of course hoping that their D and G are letting in 5+ goals a night consistently so they aren't actually running away from the league :)

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

They have a shot if our guys refuse to shoot again.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Holy f***, Miller is starting with his embellishment already. As evidenced by the playoffs, Vegas likes doing that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->