Around The League 2018-19 Offseason part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Now Panarin is the last major, game changing player out there.

But I don’t expect Columbus to move him. It would be too much of an immediate downgrade for them in a season they have hopes.

That’s why they’ll hold Bobrovsky too, I would think.

I consider Duchene and Stone to be fair game, and I'd categorize them up there with Panarin.

In fact, I think it's much more likely that Duchene and/or Stone get moved before Panarin does.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Last year we beat the Senzzz in a SO and in OT

Then lost to them in regulation

I'd hope we win in regulation each time we play them this season

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’ll take 5-1. They have one of the shittiest goalie tandems in hockey. Anderson is most likely finished playing even average in goal and Condon is JAG.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Oh god, Isles fans have no idea what they are being signed up for with Lou in complete control.

I won’t say anything bad about Lemaire, but Conte is the definition of a dinosaur.
Our ptsd from snow has led us from one abusive relationship to another I fear

at least Lou is respectable - Snow was the definition of sleeze

Reactions: GameSeven

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh god, Isles fans have no idea what they are being signed up for with Lou in complete control.

I won’t say anything bad about Lemaire, but Conte is the definition of a dinosaur.

Plus at this point in life Lemaire only wants to be a consultant anyway. Conte would want a bigger job and Lou's probably willing to give it to him.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Lou really just needed to step aside and collect a social security check and maybe some dough in some kind of a backseat role somewhere. He’s only staying around in primary managerial roles because he can. I’m not sure his ego will let him step aside so long as someone is still willing to offer him a GM position. His ego is huge and he’s definitely earned it, there just comes a time where one needs to hang it up and Lou’s was definitely after the TML job was finished. Arguably even when his NJD job went to Shero.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
And to give my thoughts on the Karlsson trade, OTT has shown they JDGAF. That’s a very poor trade even for a rental Karlsson that’s unwilling to sign. Just dead value there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad