Around The League 2018-19 Offseason edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
On what planet would Kucherov be on the move and we're the team that has the assets for it.

Guys the idea that we're trading for another superstar is a fantasy. We don't have the expendable assets. Severson and Zacha aren't worth that much. And Shero's game plan has obviously been to get young, cheap players that we can control for a long time. Not $12 million dollar men that cost us half our pipeline.

are you saying we're broke? :(

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
TB is not trading Kuch, no chance

If Tampa wants Karlsson with the contract you’d assume he’d get, it will be very, very difficult for Tampa to keep Kucherov. Even if you assume that Tampa could get rid of Callahan for nothing, after this season Tampa would have $60 million wrapped up in 11 roster players, with Kucherov and Point both needing new deals that would cost a combined $14 million at least, not to mention Sergachev if he’s not going to Ottawa. In another year, Vasilevsky needs a new contract.

I sense that the teams Tampa is talking to know this and don’t want Tyler Johnson.

Reactions: theoptimist

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't even want to think what your reaction would be if we ended up eating Gerardi as the cap dump :help:
I'd probably jump off a roof....

Unless we buried him in the AHL, since that's all he's good for these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad