Around The League 2018-19 IIl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Yeah, Stone is easily a better player, so I would pick him. On the other hand the Devils really need a second line center.

Just a humble wish: let's win the draft lottery, and then we can draft Hughes and sign with Stone or draft Kakko and sign with Duchene. :sarcasm:

Draft Hughes, sign Stone, extend Hall. Just have to find an upgrade on D and our offseason is set. That’s not asking for too much, right?

Hall - Nico - Palms
Bratt - Hughes - Stone

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Draft Hughes, sign Stone, extend Hall. Just have to find an upgrade on D and our offseason is set. That’s not asking for too much, right?

Hall - Nico - Palms
Bratt - Hughes - Stone
There's something I'd like to see. I've wanted Stone for a long time on the Devils.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
he wouldn’t be much better in our system but i don’t care, i’d take him back in a heartbeat depending on the price. if we traded wood for him straight up i’d be ok with it. i’m sure someone would top that offer though

Reactions: mdj12784

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
damn that's hard to watch. i'd take him back but there's no chance in hell edmonton would give him back to us

Camille the Eel

The knock on Spooner in Boston was attitude. Who knows about that, it’s a 2 way street, Columbus said Johanson had a bad attitude (with Torts, ha ha, talk about attitude, but if you’re the coach you get to have bad attitude) before moving him to Nashville for Seth Jones.

Spooner is a talented forward-center who may be a decent reclamation project somewhere.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Duchene has found another gear this year. Scoring at over a ppg clip and has looked awesome everytime I have watched him play. He's playing like a 1C this season, if we sign him it will be Nico getting demoted to the 2nd line.

Something tells me we are all going to be disappointed again this offseason when Shero is unable to lure any of the big FA's to the Devils.

we will be disappointed come UFA because they don't want to sign here i'm sorry they never have and never will. not to mention most of the guys on the list this summer will be off the list before we can even talk to them. UFA july 1st is becoming more and more boring

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
i’d take him back in a heartbeat depending on the price. if we traded wood for him straight up i’d be ok with it. i’m sure someone would top that offer though

Larsson cant be traded to New Jersey. Politics; even Chiarelli isn't that optically-challenged.

He'd have to be traded to another team, who subsequently trades him to the Devils.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
theres no way Larsson is a bust

He may be a disappointment in that you'd hope to get a #1 DMan with a pick that high, but he is a solid top 4 DMan. Thats far from a bust.

More like was a solid top 4 for a year and a half here, maybe a little while in Edmonton.

I'd take him back if there was a shot at getting him for the right price, but I honestly don't think this lack of structure would be any better for him than the Oilers'.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Larsson cant be traded to New Jersey. Politics; even Chiarelli isn't that optically-challenged.

He'd have to be traded to another team, who subsequently trades him to the Devils.

normally i’d agree with you, but this is chiarelli. hell, he was just optically challenged enough to trade for manning, whose claim to fame at this point is when he broke mcdavid’s collarbone 3 years ago and then admitted after the game that he did it on purpose.

chia doesn’t belong anywhere near an nhl team, i can’t believe he’s still there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->