Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
It happens here as well too frequently
zacha
trav
macblack (prematurely)
larsson

to be fair, for years, we held out hopes for a lot of players, only to be let down. sure, some of his late finds are finally hitting, but i'll go as far as to say that a good chunk of our pessimism comes from the lack of good prospects we've had. THANKS DAVE

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Vats has had a rough season over here
Yeah both teams are competing for a draft pick, Vats goals per game are up at least, could be worse.
I was worried he was never gonna be threat again with his slap shot, he could finish with 10G this year if he gets hot at the end of the season.

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Yeah both teams are competing for a draft pick, Vats goals per game are up at least, could be worse.
I was worried he was never gonna be threat again with his slap shot, he could finish with 10G this year if he gets hot at the end of the season.
Vatanen has 81 shots on goal and about 200 missed shots (just guessing) in this season. His slap shot is really inaccurate, but I like his wrist shot. Many of his assists have came from those situations where he just throws the puck towards the net.

However, Vatanen's shot is still more accurate than Butcher's. That dude just don't know how to shoot the puck, which is sometimes really frustrating when the Devils are on the PP. Otherwise he is a great PP quarterback.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Henrique has been missing this season even with good line mates in Ritchie & Kase.

That'll happen. Henrique is incredibly streaky. We've learned that Vatanen is guilty of that, too.

The trade was still a good one. Both teams filled holes - albeit not with the "ideal" candidates, but with serviceable players that certainly fit needs.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Sources told The Athletic that the incident happened sometime between the latter stages of Tuesday’s 4-0 loss in Tampa Bay and before the team flew home from Tampa International Airport an hour or so after the game.

Before the Blue Jackets boarded their charter flight to Columbus, Bobrovsky was pulled aside for a meeting on the tarmac with members of the Blue Jackets’ leadership group, suggesting the incident happened at the rink or on the bus ride from the rink to the airport.

Blue Jackets players all complied with strict orders from management not to discuss the Bobrovsky situation when the dressing room opened after Thursday’s morning skate.

Bobrovsky was pulled from Tuesday’s game after allowing the fourth goal at 8:53 of the third period, the second time in three starts and the fourth time this season that he’s been pulled.

Rather than stay on the bench with his teammates — as Bobrovsky has typically done after being pulled — he went directly to the dressing room. He was not seen in the bench area for the rest of the game.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
i’m sure he just overslept and missed a team meeting or something. smells like torts in here

Hahaha, it's always like that. People start speculating and "What if?"ing all over the place, and it's always like the guy overslept for a meeting or yelled at his coach during a bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad