Around The League 2018-19 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
My jaw dropped watching this video. That is just so bad for an already bad locker room and organization.

The timing of us playing them tomorrow is just gold. Though it makes you wonder if they use this as fuel to battle for their lives. Personally I’m hoping they suspend a guy or 2 from this and our game tomorrow will be cake.

I mean there's probably a lot more *****ing and moaning about coaches and management from players than we realize, especially on bad teams, it just doesn't tend to be public knowledge since players are usually smarter than to do it IN public.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I mean there's probably a lot more *****ing and moaning about coaches and management from players than we realize, especially on bad teams, it just doesn't tend to be public knowledge since players are usually smarter than to do it IN public.
For sure, they are going to be like anyone else. If you hate your boss or management you are going to vent about it, it's just never a good idea to do it publicly in a way that will get back to them.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was the video taken down? I'm having trouble watching it and getting it to load?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just now saw it.

It apparently was taken down, but they linked it to youtube and put it on there.

I thought it was hilarious. At the same time, I thought it was wrong of the driver to share that.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think it was but just reading the piece was bad enough.
Haha I read it before I watched it, but they do have it on youtube.

I don't agree with posting with the driver sharing that though. I did laugh, I'm not gonna lie, but I don't think it's right that he taped that and shared it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Speaking of the Sens, Borowiecki is one of the worst players in the league, quite easily. Good god, I can't get over how bad this player is.

Everybody needs to watch their heads for this guy too, he's due for another suspension, after getting one in back to back weeks.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Just now saw it.

It apparently was taken down, but they linked it to youtube and put it on there.

I thought it was hilarious. At the same time, I thought it was wrong of the driver to share that.

Of course it was tacky. But every player's gotta realize that it's 2018 and privacy's a myth in public these days.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Of course it was tacky. But every player's gotta realize that it's 2018 and privacy's a myth in public these days.
Yeah, I'm sure players say this all the time. Which is why they never say it when the cameras on, even years later.

I remember being shocked when Bobby Holik came out and said the same thing I had always suspected for years before this. That Bob Hartley was a terrible head coach and not good to hang with a team that wasn't stacked with HOF talent. I forget what the exact quote was as far as the talent goes, but that seemed to be the gist of it.

That was shocking even for Bobby Holik.

There also was Selanne (And I'm pretty sure he gave this interview in Finland and not in English) saying Boudreau was a f***ing idiot and no team could ever win the cup with this guy as head coach. And that he knew in the locker room during his final ever game that this was his last game because they weren't coming back with Santa Claus.:laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Speaking of the Sens, Borowiecki is one of the worst players in the league, quite easily. Good god, I can't get over how bad this player is.

Everybody needs to watch their heads for this guy too, he's due for another suspension, after getting one in back to back weeks.

Watch him score the GWG against us tomorrow

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I would cut Hynes loose immediately. Not that Hynes has really done anything wrong at this point this year, but when an opportunity presents itself
giphy.gif

Reactions: PlamsUnlimited

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Chicago just fired Joel Quenneville

That is just unbelievable.

Dude won how many cups with that team? That team is a mini-dynasty. It isn't his fault that 1/3 of their cap space is tied up in 3 players and over half in 5 players.

With how Toews and Kane ran Panarin out of town for the corpse that is Brandon Saad, I wouldn't be surprised if they had some say.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
That is just unbelievable.

Dude won how many cups with that team? That team is a mini-dynasty. It isn't his fault that 1/3 of their cap space is tied up in 3 players and over half in 5 players.

With how Toews and Kane ran Panarin out of town for the corpse that is Brandon Saad, I wouldn't be surprised if they had some say.

Kane and Toews ran Panarin out of town? Wut

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
last season no coaches fired (IIRC)...this season we’ve already had two. tends to be a domino effect, st. louis and philly must be drooling right now

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I never said it was realistic at this point. However, bringing in arguable the best coach in the league would be a good idea and Q would be a massive upgrade over Hynes.

Q’s track record goes beyond Chicago. He was a Presidents Trophy winner in St. Louis and took what was a thoroughly mediocre Colorado teams to the playoffs.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
From what I understand Toews and Saad are besties. Toews lobbied to bring Saad back from Columbus.

You do realize the only and i mean only reason Panarin was traded was because of their cap situation right. Kane loves Panarin lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad