Around the League, 2018-19 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
The knee on knee hit to Koivu proves Giordano likely intentionally kneed Fowler in April 2017.
Flames are a dirty team. Giordano/Tkachuk/Neal

Giordano really should be known as a dirty player. If he played for the Ducks he'd have that rep.

Did you see the play at the end of the game when the coach sent a guy after Dumba? I love how they call our team trash though.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
McDavid torched the wild tonight. I was watching before the Ducks game and in the intermissions, every time I see Dumba play he’s a train wreck in his own end. Was coughing up the puck in the d zone seemingly every shift.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Rantanen and Marner are playing completely over their heads and McDavid will still probably win the Art Ross when it's all said and done. I think Kucherov is his only real competition for it

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Can I just say, I love that Maroon has been trash for the Blues? One of the few players I will actively root against. The Blues should be better, but I bet they have some real locker room issues and I bet Maroon is one of them.

Reactions: nilssont

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Finally the Flames lose a game for once for what has felt like a month since they lost a game.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Can I just say, I love that Maroon has been trash for the Blues? One of the few players I will actively root against. The Blues should be better, but I bet they have some real locker room issues and I bet Maroon is one of them.
Meh whatever, I find it hard to root against him because at the end of the day he just wants the best for his son.
I know he didn`t make the best situation in here, but he is far from the worst guys. And when with the Oil he did the same as he did to us what he did for us when he was here.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Meh whatever, I find it hard to root against him because at the end of the day he just wants the best for his son.
I know he didn`t make the best situation in here, but he is far from the worst guys. And when with the Oil he did the same as he did to us what he did for us when he was here.
Having his dog rub it’s ass on a ducks jersey after he got traded has nothing to do with wanting the best for his son. That’s my reason for not liking him anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohcomeonref

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Having his dog rub it’s ass on a ducks jersey after he got traded has nothing to do with wanting the best for his son. That’s my reason for not liking him anymore.
Looks like there is some information I did not knew... Is that legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad