Around the League 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Not sure if everyone saw this. The Preds most likely win anyways as they were up 1 with 20 seconds left, but the puck luck they've had on their streak is pretty wild. Let them spend it all during the regulator season. We can save ours for the playoffs :)

Reactions: jetsforever

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Not sure if everyone saw this. The Preds most likely win anyways as they were up 1 with 20 seconds left, but the puck luck they've had on their streak is pretty wild. Let them spend it all during the regulator season. We can save ours for the playoffs :)

Klingberg needed a reminder that just the goalie gets pulled, not the goal posts. :laugh:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
In the NHLPA Player Poll, Bell MTS Place got the third most votes (6.6%) for best ice :yo:
Also, we got 5th (4.3%) for best fans

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
KHL where the refs really do favour one team.

Check out the whole twitter thread/rant. Wow

Last edited by a moderator:

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Tkachuk gives Lehner a snow shower

dVDJiez.gif

Reactions: Evil Little

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
HaHa watching another Tkachuk be a tool for years. Kid plays just like his dad although I remember Keith being quite a bit bigger. I wonder if Brady also has the bad gene.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
HaHa watching another Tkachuk be a tool for years. Kid plays just like his dad although I remember Keith being quite a bit bigger. I wonder if Brady also has the bad gene.

Brady is apparently the nastiest one of them all

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Now i will be paying MORE close attention to Ovie Malki and Kuchi.

3 Russians against a Fin.

No Canadian eh?

Eric Staal has more goals (36) than Kucherov.

Wild are playing really well right now. Didn’t think a 1st round matchup with them would concern me, but now I’m not so sure. Jets need everybody healthy.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
hope you don't mind me posting on your board, but just wanted to come on here and tell you what a great team you guys have put together. in my mind you have a great roster, and obviously great fans. shame to me that we (the preds) are in the same division as it looks like we are destined to become 'enemies' for many years because of the competition. but i really respect the jets organization and how they have built your team from the mess that was ATL to what you have become in a short time. wish you guys success, and if the preds cann't win this thing i hope you guys do (i'm sure that will change over time as our rivalry deepens lol)

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
hope you don't mind me posting on your board, but just wanted to come on here and tell you what a great team you guys have put together. in my mind you have a great roster, and obviously great fans. shame to me that we (the preds) are in the same division as it looks like we are destined to become 'enemies' for many years because of the competition. but i really respect the jets organization and how they have built your team from the mess that was ATL to what you have become in a short time. wish you guys success, and if the preds cann't win this thing i hope you guys do (i'm sure that will change over time as our rivalry deepens lol)

You're the man, cool guy. See you in the playoffs.

Reactions: Evil Little

boanst

May 25, 2013
When Seattle enters the league, does anybody know what Pacific team moves over to the Central to balance out the conferences?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
When Seattle enters the league, does anybody know what Pacific team moves over to the Central to balance out the conferences?

It's undecided yet AFAIK.

Some speculate it could be the Coyotes. Others think they'll move Calgary & Edmonton to the Central and Colorado to the Pacific.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Some speculate it could be the Coyotes. Others think they'll move Calgary & Edmonton to the Central and Colorado to the Pacific.

Depends on where the 'Yotes are playing by then. But probably 1 of those 2 options.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015

Let's make the Pacific weaker and the Central tougher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad