Around the League 2014 (non-Yotes NHL talk)

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
Colorado @ Detroit tonight on NHL network. Lidstrom jersey retiement night. Hate Detroit but Lidstrom is arguably my favorite dman of all time. The guy was pure class and had one hell of a career. Made the playoffs in all 20 years he played. Getting out of the 1st round in 14 of them. 7 Norris trophies one shy of Bobby Orr. All that to go along with 4 Stanley Cups. Congrats Nik you deserve it.:handclap:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Sharks play late, might switch over to that game after the Yotes win. Rooting for the Canucks against the Stars tonight.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
TBL looks a mess too. Anyone who thinks psychology doesn't matter is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Stamkos new TBL captain. No shock there.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Yea I notice that at a lot of Stars games. I am not sure the number of Canadians/ Northerners/ Snowbirds that visit Dallas. I appreciate their money.. I mean company :)
Not even close to as many snowbirds. Much colder in North Texas than here. Northerners live there, but the city of Vancouver isn't rotting like Detroit, Chicago and Boston.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Luongo gets a shutout in his first game back with the Panthers.

It appears the new owners of the Panthers actually want a winning team and are putting the pieces together to build it. Although I might be wrong.

When I was in Peru there was a homeless man wearing a Florida Panthers jersey and I had to take a picture. I will upload it soon.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
Benn scores after 30 seconds on Modano night. I don't mind if the Stars win this one. Keeps the Wild within reach. Just not a 3 point game please.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Benn scores after 30 seconds on Modano night. I don't mind if the Stars win this one. Keeps the Wild within reach. Just not a 3 point game please.

I'd prefer Dallas to lose it. I'm not convinced we can catch Minnesota to take the #7 seed so I'd prefer to see Dallas get as few points as possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->