Around the League 20 - Well.... we're waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I don't really care if Toronto gets Lafreniere. We still get their pick next year and it keeps him out of the division. Much rather them than Pittsburgh, Rags or CBJ.

I also want to see the Leafs forum go insane calling for their management to go scorched earth and trade Matthews and basically everyone.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Leafs roster isn't that great. They have their big 4 forwards and Rielly but that's about it. Their depth players range anywhere from slightly above average to absolute trash. Their 4th line basically didn't even play tonight. Not surprised with this result.
I checked and you’re 100% right. Clifford-Spezza-Gauthier combined for like 11 minutes of ice time. They probably skated like four shifts.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
CBJ has Torts who's a top 5 coach in the NHL, one of the best d-pairings in the NHL with Werenski-Jones, a serviceable starting goalie and despite their forward group lacking top end talent they all completely buy in to Torts' system. Whoever they play is never going to have an easy time.

And Ferland fights in his first game back. Will he leave during the middle of the game now?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
smh do they even care about hockey in Toronto?

Nope, Leafs must flip a coin for their new home. Heads Atlanta, Tails Hartford. No Quebec City as an option as that is just cruel and unusual punishment.

Also no one is showing up in Edmonton. Houston Oilers coming to an arena near you!

:sarcasm:

Reactions: DaveG and zman77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad