Around the League '18-'19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Brownie giving them a mouthful over the Colin Miller dive :laugh: "his ****ing feet were over his head!"

Wish they got Quick's conversations in there too.

I know it comes up often but I'd watch the hell out of any one game a week fully mic'ced up and uncensored, so much of the game I love is lost behind a barrier.

Yeah, they called that but in game 4 when Brown got crosschecked then tripped on the pp, they ignored it. :huh:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Nick Ritchie is holding out? Ha.

Seriously. That one I just laugh at. The Ducks don't NEED him, he hasn't shown much, and even his potential is kind of in question at this point.

I almost always side with the players to a degree in these cases because they can usually at least make a good case for potential before settling on a bridge, but Ritchie has practically NO leverage in any manner.

Reactions: mbar

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Seriously. That one I just laugh at. The Ducks don't NEED him, he hasn't shown much, and even his potential is kind of in question at this point.

I almost always side with the players to a degree in these cases because they can usually at least make a good case for potential before settling on a bridge, but Ritchie has practically NO leverage in any manner.

26 goals in 186 games for a guy who is supposed to be a goal scorer. No idea what's up with him. No point in trying to wait it out and miss preseason games

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Apple not far from tree etc

Just when you think MTL couldn't get more embarassing. They might be in a douche-off with Ottawa.

Last edited:

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
New teams, new opportunities.

tampa-bay-lightning-center-andy-andreoff-skates-in-the-second-period-picture-id1035982950

jordan-nolan-of-the-st-louis-blues-at-american-airlines-center-on-18-picture-id1035984372

oilers-main-camp71619-e1536966078346.jpg

christian-folin-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-skates-against-the-new-picture-id1040124340

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Domi is certainly a *****e and this is way uncalled for in the preseason but I'm not sure I could classify this as a "sucker punch". If Ekblad was "unsuspecting" then he must be a moron.

I mean it's not Tie Domi on Ulf Samuelsson (hmm, family ties), but Ekblad was defending himself by tying Max up, to drop your gloves and throw a punch there is as close to a sucker as we'll likely get in today's game.

Could probably argue till we're blue in the face on what Ekblad should do there or whatever but nothing excuses Domi throwing that in a preseason game of all things

Reactions: King Trouty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->