Around the Dome v3.0 - Flames news & notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
It's not pointless though. Sure right now it looks like he is unlikely to be waived and sent to the AHL, but how often have we seen guys look decent for 30 games only to disappoint the following season? If he struggles and looks overwhelmed, he very well could still get waived later in the season.
Even if he struggles I think the chances that he would get waived are somewhere between slim and none and seriously leaning towards the none side. I doubt he would clear waivers without another team taking a chance on him and making a claim.
Too many GMs last season have seen his potential.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Even if he struggles I think the chances that he would get waived are somewhere between slim and none and seriously leaning towards the none side. I doubt he would clear waivers without another team taking a chance on him and making a claim.
Too many GMs last season have seen his potential.
He probably won't be waived, but claiming there is no chance is a fools errand.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Did anyone watch Big Ern on BOTB?
I did, he looked good. Not as stiff as Orr, not quite as animated as Sheldon, but he looked comfortable and lifts his partner like she weighs nothing. Looking forward to seeing him put in a few throws.

Reactions: Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I did, he looked good. Not as stiff as Orr, not quite as animated as Sheldon, but he looked comfortable and lifts his partner like she weighs nothing. Looking forward to seeing him put in a few throws.

And the next move is... a double lutz hip check? ;)

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Its somewhat refreshing that even with 31 players on the roster our project cap hit is still $6.8 M below the leafs
upload_2019-9-26_15-14-5.png

Aug 3, 2010
I thought we had 3 AGM before. It went down to 2 after Maloney was promoted or something?
Maloney was never AGM, he was acquired as a scout and now VP of Hockey Operations.

Reactions: Fig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad