Around the Dome II: Flames hockey-related news and notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The problems are so beyond who plays on the powerplay that this coaching staff has entered a realm of stupidity.

CHANGE

THE

f***ING

SYSTEM

YOU

IDIOTS

Like, do these dipshits have money against the Flames? They are so unbelievably stupid it blows my mind. I'd trust Trump as President making world economical decisions more than our coaching staff coaching this team. Dead f***ing serious.

It goes beyond the power play, why the blue hell does Troy Brouwer get so much damn ice-time, why is Lazar on this roster? How is Mangiapane in the AHL and monkey ass Curtis "I am literally the worst player in the NHL" Lazar on this team? How does Bartkowski still dress occasionally? Why is Stajan on this roster? Why is it that our top players never get double shifted (sans Gaudreau every like 8th game)? Why is that when we get scored on the 4th line takes the next shift? How come we never show up for the first period? Why can't we play at home? Why can't we hold leads?

Go away already coaches, all of you.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
The problems are so beyond who plays on the powerplay that this coaching staff has entered a realm of stupidity.

CHANGE

THE

****ING

SYSTEM

YOU

IDIOTS

Like, do these dip****s have money against the Flames? They are so unbelievably stupid it blows my mind. I'd trust Trump as President making world economical decisions more than our coaching staff coaching this team. Dead ****ing serious.

It goes beyond the power play, why the blue hell does Troy Brouwer get so much damn ice-time, why is Lazar on this roster? How is Mangiapane in the AHL and monkey ass Curtis "I am literally the worst player in the NHL" Lazar on this team? How does Bartkowski still dress occasionally? Why is Stajan on this roster? Why is it that our top players never get double shifted (sans Gaudreau every like 8th game)? Why is that when we get scored on the 4th line takes the next shift? How come we never show up for the first period? Why can't we play at home? Why can't we hold leads?

Pretty much my feelings as well. I love Stajan the person, but we need a 4th line center upgrade. We could also use a bottom six winger upgrade as well, preferably a RHS. In addition we still need another top 6 RW upgrade. Our coaches can honestly just be fired, I'm done with GG and his crew. The only positive lately is that I see Brouwer at least being serviceable and contributing. There is nothing worse as a fan then seeing a talented roster under-performing night after night and losing games because of the PP.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

CHANGE

THE

****ING

SYSTEM

YOU

IDIOTS

Like, do these dip****s have money against the Flames? They are so unbelievably stupid it blows my mind. I'd trust Trump as President making world economical decisions more than our coaching staff coaching this team. Dead ****ing serious.

giphy.gif

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
I want Stone on the PP because other teams' players will be more reluctant to get in the way of his shot. Even if it's a slow release. And I don't care which PP unit.
Agreed. It's not like the current PP emphasizes quick releases from the wings.

And why not even try Hamilton there? When he has shooting lanes open like they do on the PP, he can really deliver. When he got hot early January, I felt GG or Cameron could've promoted him to PP1 to ride his hot streak.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Hrivik was pretty bad when he came up I wouldn't have minded seeing a different guy (Klimchuk) get the chance but if they are likely just going to sit him in the box then I guess it is better he sits and Klimchuk keeps playing.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Hrivik was pretty bad when he came up I wouldn't have minded seeing a different guy (Klimchuk) get the chance but if they are likely just going to sit him in the box then I guess it is better he sits and Klimchuk keeps playing.

It has nothing to do with Klimchuk getting more ice time, it has a lot to do with they dont like him.

After this year, he is waiver material and you can kiss him good bye. His time is over

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I will be very careful in how I respond to this injury and will say I hope Brouwer has a full recovery and takes all the time needed to ensure it does not impact his quality of life off the ice.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Considering he's like 3-4th on the depth chart, I doubt it.
I'd like to see Mangi come back. Hrivik's also sitting in the pressbox.

Depends. If they’re going to put Mangi on the 3rd line then do it, if they’re planning to play him on the 4th or sit him then don’t. I wouldn’t mind seeing Klimchuk on the 4th for a bit. Nobody wants to see it but I think we all know it’s Lazar or Hathaway moving into that hole on the 3rd line

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Depends. If they’re going to put Mangi on the 3rd line then do it, if they’re planning to play him on the 4th or sit him then don’t. I wouldn’t mind seeing Klimchuk on the 4th for a bit. Nobody wants to see it but I think we all know it’s Lazar or Hathaway moving into that hole on the 3rd line

The hole being the third line, right?

Reactions: crackdown44

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The NHL youtube channel's been releasing compilations of highlights for this season country by country. The one for the Americans is 10 minutes long. As expected Gaudreau gets only 1 clip, despite being second in scoring. In comparison, Will Butcher and JT Miller got 2.

Meanwhile Gibson and Darling get like 8 clips for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad