Around the Dome 4 - Even More Flames News and Notes

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I was hoping the Flames would go to a PPV model so I could finally convince myself to cut the cord.

Hopes... deleted.
Call and cancel TV anyway. They're desperate to keep people and you'll get TV almost for free. Tell them you only need the sports package and you can use an app for NHL and cable is a useless waist of money. They'll call back with offers to change your mind so don't be afraid to go all the way.. It's the only way you can score. ;)

Report back for others.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I can’t believe we’re still 3+ days (including today) away from our next game. This schedule is ridiculous.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Call and cancel TV anyway. They're desperate to keep people and you'll get TV almost for free. Tell them you only need the sports package and you can use an app for NHL and cable is a useless waist of money. They'll call back with offers to change your mind so don't be afraid to go all the way.. It's the only way you can score. ;)

Report back for others.
I'm already on the "customer retention loyalty program" which gets me a fairly decent deal.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I would love to see the Heat play in Calgary. If they do, I hope they stay here. I'd actually be able to afford to pay for good seats to watch a pro hockey game. Make it so.

edit NVM misread

Will be interesting to see what becomes of the AHL. This pandemic could result in a shakeup for that league.

Last edited:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Might've jumped to conclusions early here. Liking this signing more by the day

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Holy shit, I was looking at the Flames schedule and saw they are playing Canucks 4 games in row in February, and later 4 games in a row against Ottawa :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->