Around Hockey XXII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I only hope everything is ok with his family.

If he decided to leave for other personal reasons that's his choice and I support him.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I thought I read a few days ago that he said playing without fans makes these playoff games seem like exhibition games, so if his head is not in it then he shouldn't be there.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
St. Louis is playing Jake Allen tonight. Looks like Binnington came back to earth this year.

Ok numbers for the regular season and 10 kinds of suck in the playoffs.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
St. Louis is playing Jake Allen tonight. Looks like Binnington came back to earth this year.

Ok numbers for the regular season and 10 kinds of suck in the playoffs.

Its almost like 4-5 months of spectacular hockey doesn't erase the 4-5 years of barely professional quality hockey.

That being said, the Blues had to sign him. At least they didn't invest long term.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Its almost like 4-5 months of spectacular hockey doesn't erase the 4-5 years of barely professional quality hockey.

That being said, the Blues had to sign him. At least they didn't invest long term.

That is the problem with goalies. Hot then cold. Korpi on fire now but it took awhile for him to ignite. Good news is he is signed for 2 more year for under 3mm.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
That is the problem with goalies. Hot then cold. Korpi on fire now but it took awhile for him to ignite. Good news is he is signed for 2 more year for under 3mm.

I wonder what Korpi's takeaways were from the Bob negotiation and end result. And watching him be out of the playoffs now.

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
Arizona's offense looks worse than ours...I didn't know such a thing was possible.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Ovi is incredible! His game winner, last night, was from just outside the right circle, with the goalie having a clean, open look. Still, the guy had no chance, it was in the net before he could flinch!

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Torts mishandled Motte, look at that production.
Torts really did like him though. I remember one of his last games, or it could have been his last game, in Cleveland before he was called up. He had a hat trick in that game, and I believe he was their leading scorer at the time, although it was very early in the season.

Reactions: Monk

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
They paid $500MM for that spoon. The House ALWAYS wins.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad