Around Hockey XXII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
My opinion is that Tkachuk probably wasn't trying to hit Scheifele with his skate blade, but there's a reason why it was Tkachuk and there's a reason why it was Matt Cooke that maimed Erik Karlsson. All players instinctively know that their blades are dangerous and the 99% of players that have a sense of decency will instinctively avoid contact in a way that they hit their opponents with their blades. Matt Tkachuk does not have that sense of decency.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
I wish Lundquist could have won a cup, but I can't abide cheering former jackets (except Matt Calvert) for cups.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I’ll say he was the most talented player to ever play here. But best jacket ever is bobrovsky. you don’t play somewhere for only two years and become the best player ever for that team regardless of how well he did.

I mean Carts is the best ever, did it 3/4 a year too lol

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I’ll say he was the most talented player to ever play here. But best jacket ever is bobrovsky. you don’t play somewhere for only two years and become the best player ever for that team regardless of how well he did.
2 years, but he’s all over the record book

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Bob hasn't been a $10 million goalie this season or this series. That has to be very concerning for Florida. He's about to turn 32 and is signed for a very long time. Still, I think any goalie would struggle with that d-corps in front of him.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'll make no secret - I'm actively rooting against Florida, Nashville and the Rangers. I only want the Pens to win this series so they can't get the #1 pick.
Pretty much this...

But I’d almost be just as pissed if the Rangers lucked into the #1 pick after getting KK at 2 last year

Reactions: rotsbu

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
But I’d almost be just as pissed if the Rangers lucked into the #1 pick after getting KK at 2 last year

Yeah not this. Of all the teams left that have a chance the CBJ need to luck into this kid more than all except for maybe Minnesota. 20 years in the league with limited success for us and our expansion brothers. I could go deeper with conspiracy theories but I'll leave it at that. Other than that I would hope Arizona or at worst Montreal gets him. At least keep him out of the Metro if he's not on the CBJ.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Yeah not this. Of all the teams left that have a chance the CBJ need to luck into this kid more than all except for maybe Minnesota. 20 years in the league with limited success for us and our expansion brothers. I could go deeper with conspiracy theories but I'll leave it at that. Other than that I would hope Arizona or at worst Montreal gets him. At least keep him out of the Metro if he's not on the CBJ.
Somebody like Arizona is definitely a second best case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad