Around Hockey XXII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Loui Eriksson, Sven Baertschi and Matthew Perreault waived, I wonder if there's any interest from Jarmo. I could see Perreault for some center depth?

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Tyler Johnson would be ideal. Weakens a divisional opponent and doesn’t necessarily free them from their cap issues since it’s already been figured out. Would also adequately slot Koivu onto the 4th line and allows us to actually have some scoring depth.

Grigorenko-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
Foligno-Domi-Atkinson
Texier-Johnson-Bemstrom
Jenner-Koivu/Nash/Stenlund/Robinson

Reactions: Gagnefan924

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Tyler Johnson would be ideal. Weakens a divisional opponent and doesn’t necessarily free them from their cap issues since it’s already been figured out. Would also adequately slot Koivu onto the 4th line and allows us to actually have some scoring depth.

Grigorenko-Dubois-Bjorkstrand
Foligno-Domi-Atkinson
Texier-Johnson-Bemstrom
Jenner-Koivu/Nash/Stenlund/Robinson

I'd be absolutely shocked if we added $5 million to the payroll 3 days before the season started.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
None of those players are good anymore. Perreault is so dinged up, believe me that Winnipeg would be thrilled if the Jackets plucked him off waivers. They have less depth than the Jackets, too.

Tampa would also love for us to take Tyler Johnson. It doesn't weaken them at all. It gives them $5m in cap space that they can go out and use to get another player that helps them a lot more than Tyler Johnson does. Not hard to do, he's not the same as he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad