Around Hockey XXI (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I can't believe Edmonton's ownership allowed Chiarelli to hand out a fresh contract to their backup goalie days before getting axed

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Arms race begins

I will violently puke for days on end if Jarmo doesn't move Bread and Bob fast enough to use the assets acquired from their departures to add suitable assets like Duchene to help them this year. WIN NOW.

Edit: That's a decent return for Muzzin. Just imagine what Bread should fetch.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPTN71

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
When we went to the game against the Habs last month, he was in the lineup and I asked is that "our" Chaput? I had no idea he was still floating around out there.

gocbj

Aug 3, 2007
C9
I think McDavid's 2 game was wrong. Maybe 1. Maybe. Especially when you give Gudas 2 games. To me, any stick infraction to the head or even attempt needs to be 10...15...20+. Malkin...Gudas. These guys just can't do that.

...as a side, no matter the league I think teams should be punished too when suspensions happen. For example, when McDavid is out for those two games, the Oilers get 19 guys for 2 games. 10 games, too bad - 10 games @ 19. Even MLB....popped for roids and get 80 games, well you're down to 24 guys for 80 games.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Watching the Pens - Flyers in the outdoor game. Keith Urban is performing at intermission and I'll give the man his due - out there performing in a tee shirt while the rest of the band is bundled up for the cold. And so far I'll give Philly their due as they're tied and giving the Pens a physical beating.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Watching the Pens - Flyers in the outdoor game. Keith Urban is performing at intermission and I'll give the man his due - out there performing in a tee shirt while the rest of the band is bundled up for the cold. And so far I'll give Philly their due as they're tied and giving the Pens a physical beating.

Looks like the Pens might be without a couple of defensemen for our game Tuesday. While I don't wish for guys to get hurt, I won't be disappointed if that's the case.

Reactions: MoeBartoli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad