Around Hockey XXI (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Pretty interesting stuff re: Trotz. Good on the Caps organization for not forcing him into the 2-year extension and letting him resign.

If he takes a year off from coaching - which has been speculated on - I wonder if he could be a future Torts replacement if things go south or Torts isn’t re-upped?

Reactions: CPTN71

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Hoffman to Sharks for Mikell Boedker . At that cost I wish the Jackets would have topped it slightly. I'd have risked the potential disruption.

Reactions: CPTN71

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Wow. a 2nd next year & a 4th & 5th this year. Must really have wanted to dump Boedker

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Would Sharks put a Power point presentation for Tavares as well with cameo from Kane and Barns? :D

"Pretty good day for Doug Wilson. He gets rid of Mikkel Boedker and trades a 6th round pick in exchange for a 2nd, a 4th and two 5th round picks, plus $4 million in cap space and $6 million in real salary savings. #sjsharks"

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Wild Bill wins the Lady Byng......

And Gallant wins the Jack Adams

Last edited:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
So glad to not be a sens fan today.

How about tomorrow? Looks like Karlsson is going to get moved and what is the likelihood Duchene re-signs? What's Stone going to do? I think he's UFA next season if he qualifies? This is going South real fast. If they move Karlsson, it better be quite the ransom. They are losing leverage there too because he's UFA next season.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
And they don't have their first rounder next season
Have they definitively said they are keeping their 2018 1st? I've heard a lot of murmurs that Colorado will be drafting at #4 this year, and the Sens will (or should) keep their 2019 1st.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Self bump...I hate being right in this case, NYI are gonna be good, but I wonder if Tavares wants to play for Trotz?
Don't see why he wouldn't ... at this point I think its more of a thing that since its so close to July 1 does he want to satisfy his curiosity of talking with other teams before making a decision? --- like Stamkos did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad