Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The last major games standing it seems are the USports University Cup this weekend. USports is full of guys with major junior careers, and sometimes a bit of minor pro experience, like Patrick Watling on UNB who played for the Solar Bears. Many of these guys are capable of playing a pro career somewhere. ECHL/AHL/Europe, etc.

MEN’S HOCKEYHOCKEY MASCULIN – USPORTS.LIVE

edit: yeah, nvm

Last edited:

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2020-3-27_17-53-11.png

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Steve Downie just got called a racist in an article published in The Athletic. Ooof ... f*** Steve Downie after reading that article.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Steve Downie just got called a racist in an article published in The Athletic. Ooof ... f*** Steve Downie after reading that article.
There's no excusing the way Steve Downie acted, but some of that was also 15 years ago by a troubled guy who has had to face some of his actions.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Steve Downie can say what he wants, but it is just words coming out of his mouth. What has he DONE since then? What actions has he taken to be a better person and improve the lives of those around him after the kind of things he inflicted on others.

I don't know the guy, I don't pay attention to him. Maybe he has done a lot since then, but all I've heard is some self-pitying platitudes that aren't worth anything coming from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad