Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The Florida Panthers and Winnipeg Jets will play two games at Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland, onNov. 1 and 2 (8 p.m. EET/ 1 p.m. ET).

Tickets to the Nov. 1 and Nov. 2 games between the Panthers and Jets at Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland, will go on sale Monday at 9 a.m. EET (2 a.m. ET) at https://www.livenation.fi.

Make sure to be ready.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Some players are drunk. Only 70% think Gretzky is the best forward of all time, and Crosby the best role model? Lol.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Some players are drunk. Only 70% think Gretzky is the best forward of all time, and Crosby the best role model? Lol.
Crosby as the best coach is interesting. Top end players don't normally translate that well into coaching.

I'm not too surprised by current NHLers not thinking Gretzky is the best forward. So many of them are too young to have really seen him in any type of prime years. I mean, Doug Harvey isn't even in the top 5 for best d-man and he won the Norris 7-times.

They should maybe restructure the questions so it isn't pressuring them into picking guys that were before their time because that's who other people have told them was the best.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
That Johnson goal is one of my favourite memories as a Lightning fan. I remember going completely crazy when that happened.
That goal was extremely fun to watch with my brother who happens to be a Red Wings fan.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That Johnson goal is one of my favourite memories as a Lightning fan. I remember going completely crazy when that happened.
That game was nuts - Johnson just took over.

Edit: I was thinking of the game against Detroit in Round 1 where we were down by 2 with 5 minutes left and Johnson had 2 goals to tie it and then the GW assist in OT. Still - that was a nice play too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad