OT: Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I can't decide who I want to win tonight.

On one hand, we've got the increased chance at changing our second into a first.

On the other hand, I don't want MSL to get near another Cup. A Philly-Pitt series would be entertaining as well.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
So many Goalie Interference calls in all the series so far and we got killed on the Price call. It's ridiculous bc there are FAR more egregious calls that have been ignored...even in game 6's and Game 7's.

Sigh....I hope Montreal gets murdered.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Of course.

I will welcome every 0-3 comeback in sports because it pushes that one further and further back in the occurrance column. And it was at least a nice tonic in May 2010 when Boston fans got to feel what that 0-3 comeback feels like.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Rangers fans may be the absolute worst. Lundqvist gives up one goal to Sidney Crosby on a breakaway and suddenly Lundqvist sucks and he can't stop anything. Apparently he also has a great game followed by a stinker on a pretty regular basis. You know, the most consistently great goalie of the past 8 years only plays well half the time. K.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
This was great https://vine.co/v/M6OYVtnA6Ar
Perfect description of the rangers "offense" wtf are they doing? Pretty boring series neither team seems into it.

How awful is it that we took Connolly instead of Skinner or Fowler. **** man Charlie Coyle Justin Faulk Tarasenko Granlund Kuznetsov

Last edited:

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I'm finding it pretty sensational how Marty has fallen off a cliff since the trade. I didn't think I'd be taking sadistic joy in this but I am. It's been incredible to see. Here he was, scoring two goals in two of his last games here, and he has scored three goals TOTAL in the ~30 games he's played for New York. If I believed in karma, this is the part where I'd be calling it a *****.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I'm finding it pretty sensational how Marty has fallen off a cliff since the trade. I didn't think I'd be taking sadistic joy in this but I am. It's been incredible to see. Here he was, scoring two goals in two of his last games here, and he has scored three goals TOTAL in the ~30 games he's played for New York. If I believed in karma, this is the part where I'd be calling it a *****.

I've been thinking, what does he have to prove up there? Seems like a guy who's thrived on adversity his whole career, and I figure he probably had some resentment to feed on from being left off two Olympic rosters. Now he's playing out whatever is left of his career on a captainless team with a bunch of struggling veterans.

There's also something very mercenary about the way the trade went down. I can't imagine there's much heart in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->