NCAA GDT: Army/Navy week and Heisman ceremony talk

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I loved the XFL for all of it's ridiculousness, at the time.

Bonus: One of their playoff games ended 26-25! The NFL can't boast that!

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
All these Cards fan pumping Jackson annoy the hell out of me. The QBs who have won the Hesiman don't exactly have the best careers and they really didn't face a lot of really good teams this year.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
And he wasn't just a radio guy, he was a former assistant and player at Wake....what a POS

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-game-prep-docs-to-wake-opponents-since-2014/

Wake Forest radio announcer and former Wake Forest football player Tommy Elrod had been supplying game prep information to opponents since 2014, a Wake Forest investigation concluded. The investigation started after it had become suspicious of Louisville allegedly gaining an advantage at halftime of a game between the two ACC schools late in the regular season. The cause for alarm was a result of Wake Forest discovering Louisville had left behind some documents from Wake Forest’s game prep materials that were left behind at Louisville’s stadium

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
And wake forest probably could have beaten louisville

That's what I mean when the heisman winner was average

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
So USC recruit Osa Masina is going to stand trial for a rape case in Utah. Safe to say we won't ever see him on a college football field

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
That just shows how weak the Heisman field was this year.

Yep. A qb who could have led an 8-4 team had wake forest plans not gotten released. Faded down the strech

Probably would have won it still and probably still should have. But definitely average

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Wake forest should have been an above average team :laugh:

Idk how the coach can defend him. He could have lost his job because he wasn't even getting 6 wins or higher. ( I know he got 6 this year. But you get my point)

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I just don't understand how someone can brazenly betray their alma mater like that. I get he was probably upset that he didn't get retained by the new coach when Jim Grobe left but that's such a POS move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad