Speculation: Armchair GM Thread: There are no solutions, only problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I don't think I am the only one who sees it at all.

He went in the 3rd round, is still in the NCAA now, I did not see a lot of people saying he was good in the WJHC either. His coaches as mentioned likely are idiots.

He is a no-talent bum and it sucks he is associated with the team but hopefully we can swindle a team into giving us something decent for him.

3 assists or not he was god awful in that game.

Clearly you have no idea how to evaluate talent. Fox is exactly the kind of dman you want for the modern NHL. He has great poise with the puck, knows when to move it quickly and when to slow it down, and holds the blueline as well as any defender I saw in the WJC. Any dman that is capable of QBing a PP will hold value in this league. Reminds me a lot of Ryan Ellis for whatever reason. He doesn't rely on pure athleticism like for instance Kylington and Valamaki do.

If the Flames do decide to trade a defensive prospect I hope it's for a volume shooter that's under 30 and has a year or two left on his deal. Stone, Nyquist, or Hoffman would be nice gets. Never really thought much of Pacioretty but I wonder what the Habs would want for him. Vanek might be a decent budget option if they do want to go for a pure rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->