Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
5ike7e.jpg

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I wouldn't be surprised if his name has come up in any discussions involving Dvorak. If the Yotes retained, the Flames could solidify their RW and Centre positions.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if his name has come up in any discussions involving Dvorak. If the Yotes retained, the Flames could solidify their RW and Centre positions.

I assume when the Eichel situation is settled, there will be a lot of teams circling back around on their second, third and fourth options.
Guys like Dvorak, Monahan and Domi will then be finding new homes.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Looking past '22 if we don't get Eichel, we may not bottom out next year, but could for Bedard/Michkov in '23.

Anaheim will be getting Zegras next year, Drysdale will have more experience and their other young guys will get better. LA could be getting Turcotte and Byfield this year and were already making strides last year in improving + they just added Danault. San Jose is the team in the toughest spot, they'll be getting a top 5 pick in '22 me thinks and probably '23 as well.

If Hanifin and Andersson don't continue to improve the Flames could be looking good for '23 in terms of drafting.
It's one thing for those teams to have those players join the roster. It's quite another for the prospects to become impact players who can turn the tide of a team.

It's still going to take a lot going right for either of those California teams to become relevant.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Yeah but he can put the puck in the net and is a good playmaker.
Sure but can he be easily and cheaply bought out? We all know now thats REALLY what determines the winner and loser in a trade.

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Maybe Darryl says “Phil, if you actually put the work in and play as well as I know you can, I will have a cow chopped up into hot dogs and delivered to your house. Free of charge.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad