Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
0e3.png

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
So with Backlund injured, Bennett looks to be slotted as 2C to start, but I'm not sure I like that he hasn't been played in a stable position to start the year. 3rd line LW, top line RW, second line C... how's he supposed to get into a groove!? Then Backs will come back and he's back down to...wherever :dunno:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
So with Backlund injured, Bennett looks to be slotted as 2C to start, but I'm not sure I like that he hasn't been played in a stable position to start the year. 3rd line LW, top line RW, second line C... how's he supposed to get into a groove!? Then Backs will come back and he's back down to...wherever :dunno:

Where are you hearing this?

I’m sure okg is having orgasms if true lol

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Where are you hearing this?

I’m sure okg is having orgasms if true lol
Just lines from practice. Wills, Steinberg, others have tweeted today's practice lines. I'm not sure what Backlund's injury is, and he still might play opening game, but Bennett just hasn't had any consistent reps in one position to start the year. I want him to really take a big step this year, just hope he can find the right spot to allow that.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Something to ponder down the line given the results of today's waiver wire. The cost of acquiring rentals at the deadline will be dirt cheap this year since no one has space.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Something to ponder down the line given the results of all today's waiver wire. The cost of acquiring rentals at the deadline will be dirt cheap this year since no one has space.
until some idiot massively overpays for someone

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Bennett will take the 2C spot from Backs while he's out and never look back. Backs will come back and knock Ryan down to the 4th, Janks will be traded for depth needed elsewhere. Personally I would move Janks for Virtanen if he is back in shape. I still like that kid.

Reactions: Nanuuk and Kranix

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The Backlund stuff is listed as precautionary, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad