Confirmed with Link: Arizona signs Nick Bjugstad - 2 years, 2.1M AAV

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Rejoice is just a touch or three two strong but this is fine.
This is basically how I feel about the Stecher and Bjugstad signings. I like Bjugstad the person and player just fine. But bringing back the same team as last year is not my idea of “moving forward”. It’s literally going back to where we were at the start of last season. The Zucker signing is a nice welcome surprise though.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This is basically how I feel about the Stecher and Bjugstad signings. I like Bjugstad the person and player just fine. But bringing back the same team as last year is not my idea of “moving forward”. It’s literally going back to where we were at the start of last season. The Zucker signing is a nice welcome surprise though.
Kerfoot? Durzi? Zucker? Three pretty good players. Or would you rather have Fischer, Kassian, and Nemeth?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Bjugstad clicked w/Maccelli and if you add Zucker to that line, it looks a heck of a lot better. Plus it allows Guenther to play 1-line lower with Crouse and McBain and we've started to slot guys into the right role and we no longer have a 2-line team, but a semblance of a 3-line team which is huge, especially of the ilk of Zucker who can put the puck in the net.

Last edited:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I’d have liked to seen an upgrade from Stecher. Glad Nick’s back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad