• Valentin Nussbaumer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Normally the list starts getting a little meager around this point but I'm pleasantly surprised with the depth to choose from.

I personally expect NHL contributions from Prosvetov, Maccelli, Farinacci, Moser, McCartney, Doan, Fedotov, 'Chonk.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Normally the list starts getting a little meager around this point but I'm pleasantly surprised with the depth to choose from.

I personally expect NHL contributions from Prosvetov, Maccelli, Farinacci, Moser, McCartney, Doan, Fedotov, 'Chonk.

I agree

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Fedotov seems like a bit of a wildcard to me but agree that the rest feel like they have NHL potential.

His style will translate to the bottom six even if he can't hang as a scoring threat. If he really fills out and takes to a top 6 role you're looking at another Frolov.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Prosvetov, Koly and Maccelli and maybe even Doan feel like they are in the next tier. I soured slightly on Prosvetov this season. I know it wasn't his fault getting thrown into the fire having to play the Avs but felt the bouncing around, hard first NHL start and how terrible Tuscon was wasn't great for his development. Hope he changes my view and looks like a top goalie prospect again this season.

Kolychonok and Maccelli both seem like really great choices, I think I would give the nudge to Kolychonok due to position.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I’d really like daryin and Savunov to make the jump to Tucson so we can get a better look at them. They’re so obscure right now but I feel like they still have upside. For now I’m torn between maccelli and Koly

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
In these polls, are we voting based on how soon they make an impact, or the size of the impact once they arrive? Hard to compare based on the age difference and level of competition faced in their career so far, but I like Doaner Jr. over Maccelli right now. We should get a better idea of Doan's upside after his first NCAA season.

As 18 yr olds in the USHL:

GPGAPts
Maccelli62314172
Doan53313970
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
In these polls, are we voting based on how soon they make an impact, or the size of the impact once they arrive? Hard to compare based on the age difference and level of competition faced in their career so far, but I like Doaner Jr. over Maccelli right now. We should get a better idea of Doan's upside after his first NCAA season.

As 18 yr olds in the USHL:

GPGAPts
Maccelli62314172
Doan53313970
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The concern with Doan is how much of that scoring was because of the players around him. The Chicago Steel were stacked.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Maccelli has already had success against men. It's not that close for me personally, even if Doan ends up the better player in the long run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad