Turris McDavid Neal
DRY
Nygard Haas Puljujarvi
Ennis McLeod Kassian / Archibald

Reactions: LTIR

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
You guys think Toronto will seek retribution from the Joe Thornton injury ?

I don't think Archie should be fighting Simmonds or Bogosian.

If Simmonds wants to throw down, Kassian will oblige, Nurse would oblige. JP could run over marner again.

We don't have to worry there

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
You guys think Toronto will seek retribution from the Joe Thornton injury ?

I don't think Archie should be fighting Simmonds or Bogosian.

It looked like a clean hit and a fluke injury to me. If anything, the hit on Marner probably pissed them off more.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
So Seravelli on the Jets broadcast tonight (intermission) says that the Oilers are one of 8 teams whose coaching staffs are still on reduced wages even though the season has started. The oilers are at the top with a 25%reduction in salaries. Seems overly cheap of Katz to be lumped in with Anaheim, Minnesota etc.. Especially when the Oiler company has been the one hockey operation in North America that has made $$ from facility rentals this past year, hosting 2 separate bubbles. I guess Katz is broke, #cheapfukr

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
So Seravelli on the Jets broadcast tonight (intermission) says that the Oilers are one of 8 teams whose coaching staffs are still on reduced wages even though the season has started. The oilers are at the top with a 25%reduction in salaries. Seems overly cheap of Katz to be lumped in with Anaheim, Minnesota etc.. Especially when the Oiler company has been the one hockey operation in North America that has made $$ from facility rentals this past year, hosting 2 separate bubbles. I guess Katz is broke, #cheapfukr

That answers why he won’t put the DRY line back together.

No money. No DRY.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
If they get over zealous, just show them a picture of a Gretzky model Easton Aluminum hockey stick and sit back n enjoy the show eating popcorn

Sportsnet literally has "revisiting the missed call 25 years on" articles. They are the saddest franchise in the league with their complaining.

Reactions: TB12 and yukoner88

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Turris is a smart player so I wouldn’t mind seeing

Turris McDavid Neal
DRY
Nygard Haas Puljujarvi
Ennis McLeod Kassian / Archibald

Ouch and I thought i was harsh on Kahun.

If Archi-Shore have another strong game then moving Turris up would be a smart idea.

Kahun-McD/Drai-Turris
RNH-McD/Drai-Yamamoto
Archi-Shore-Kassian/Neal
Ennis/Neal-Haas-Puljujarvi

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
My opinion on this aside, just noting that Seravelli doesn't miss any opportunity to dump on the Oilers.

Reactions: snipes and TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad