Proposal: Arizona- Oilers Blockbuster Trade

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
To Arizona- Draisaitl,Yamamoto. Puljujarvi

to Oilers- Keller,Strome,Chychrun,

Arizona has 9 million in cap space-so can afford Draisaitl-

Keller playing on the same line as McDavid would be an awesome combination.

Both teams seem to be at a pain point to make changes to their teams.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Wow!

This is horrendous for the Oilers. Strome is a bust. Chychrun is a LHD, but need RHD. Keller is the only player the Oilers need, but he's small.

Poorly researched, but absolutely poor for the Oilers unless the deal involves Cap dumps:

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Wow!

This is horrendous for the Oilers. Strome is a bust. Chychrun is a LHD, but need RHD. Keller is the only player the Oilers need, but he's small.

Poorly researched, but absolutely poor for the Oilers unless the deal involves Cap dumps:

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun

Ay dios mio :shakehead

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Edmonton is built around McDavid drai

Arizona should do this but won't because giving up known assets for question marks is impossible.

Personally I feel Arizona gives up more but needs the change more.

No from both teams

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Wow!

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun

Come on man. I'm an Oilers fan and even I know how bad that is for Arizona, get real.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Wow!

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun

This is worse

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Wtf why is every oilers trade proposal I read has pulijarvi in it? Has he regressed that much?

Reactions: Mork

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
To Arizona- Draisaitl,Yamamoto. Puljujarvi

to Oilers- Keller,Strome,Chychrun,

Arizona has 9 million in cap space-so can afford Draisaitl-

Keller playing on the same line as McDavid would be an awesome combination.

Both teams seem to be at a pain point to make changes to their teams.

homer glasses firmly on here

but do the oilers trade Dr Drai who the previous 2 season totalled 54-93-147

for

Keller 23-42-65
Strome 5-6-11 in 32 NHL games
Chychrun 11-23-34

let alone adding stuff

Sorry-we have one under achieving Strome--we do not need to add another
Keller is interesting. But Chychrun would be of most interest to the oilers

but like I said--Homer glasses firmely on

we would trade Leon D for the three let alone add anyone else

If you are talking Leon D--you need to start with a deal that included OEL

and Arizona fans will say they are giving up the three best pieces

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Wow!

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun

What the actual f***?

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
The second you call Strome a bust is the second that you're outed as not knowing a lot about the Arizona Coyotes.
Strome is looking like another Domi /Duclair...maybe not a bust but he isn't much more valuable than his brother. ARI fans pegged him as their future #1C ..doesn't look like he is going to meet the expectations.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Wow!

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun
Does this make Oilers a cap floor team? There isn't a team that Can take Sekera AND Lucic AND Draisaitl.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
It's a yes from me.

Drai>Keller
Pulju=>Strome
Yamo<<<Chychrun

You don’t know what you’re saying, I get it.

Answers no from Arizona. Strome has been lights out when given adequate line mates. Keller is a non starter. Potential 90 point winger that’s still on his ELC is gold for Arizona.

Chychrun has a history of injuries and still hasn’t proven he belongs as a top pair D. Would like to see what he does when completely healthy.

We have zero need for Draisaitl and his anchor contract. He’s a good number 2 possible number 1 on a bad team, but he still hasn’t found much success without Mcdavid.

Pulj isn’t worth much, either. Could be something one day but hasn’t been good in the NHL.

Hard pass.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Wow!

Draisaitl
Lucic
Sekera

for

Keller,
Hayton
Chychrun

OMG, that is your idea of a better proposal? :amazed:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
The second you call Strome a bust is the second that you're outed as not knowing a lot about the Arizona Coyotes.

respectively disagree

People are saying Pizza Boy is a bust as well and he was taken a year after Strome

Strome has played ONLY 32 games since he was draft 3rd overall- 27 players taken in that draft have played more games then him. He has 11 pts in 32 games. For a guy who was taken 3rd overall he should be further along then he is.

Fisher who was taken 29 spots after Strome has already played 90 games and 36 pts

calling him an outright bust maybe wrong--but the warning flags are there--like for his brother Ryan--there seems to be a problem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->