NCAA: Arizona fires Rich Rodriguez after Arizona cant prove sexual harassment allegations true

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Rich Rodriguez statement: "I am not a perfect man, but the claims by my former assistant are simply not true and her demands for a financial settlement are outrageous. I am saddened that these accusations and investigation have caused my family additional stress. To my players, staff and supporters, it’s been an honor to lead and serve you. As I’m sure that you would expect to me to do, I will vigorously fight these fabricated and groundless claims."

Rich Rodriguez statement:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Mar 1, 2002
https://deadspin.com/former-assistant-says-rich-rodriguez-grabbed-his-penis-1821744625

jzgxzadplx1nlvrttsgx.png

vf4jssthrpp8aafhcns1.png

Mar 1, 2002
'Rodriguez’ demand for secrecy included doing nothing about a player that needed help. On August 8, 2016, football player Zach Hemmila was found dead from a painkiller overdose,' reads the Notice of Claim that was filed on December 28.

The evening before, Matt Dudek had taken Zach to Rodriguez telling him that something was wrong with Zach and needed help. But Rodriguez did nothing simply saying, "he’ll be fine."'

Read more: Rich Rodriguez refused to help man who overdosed on drugs | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was watching outside the lines right before the new year, and they were talking about what 2018 will look like in sports and I forget who it was that said it, but he said it better than I think anyone could: The sexual harassment reckoning that's hit Hollywood and politics are going to hit the sports world in 2018 like a category 5 hurricane, and these are the outer bands. RichRod is the next guy going down. There will be more, and there will be a lot of them.

BigMac1212

Registered Insominac
When Arizona State fired Todd Graham, I though Arizona would keep Rich for 2018. When I heard Rich got fired, I was shocked that both D-I FBS Arizona schools will have new head coaches for 2018. True, both schools had different reasons for new head coaches, but I still though Rich would still be in Tucson for 2018. I'm in disbelief. And this coming from a die-hard Sun Devil fan that became one when I moved to the Valley of the Sun in 1992.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->