Arizona Coyotes Organizational Depth Chart

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Out of frustration with Garland, coupled with Gormley, I looked to see how well certain leagues did for draftee success vs others. ck26 has most of this already, plus more details, however this reference goes back further.

At a glance Moncton QMJHL isn't the team to draft from. Regarding 1st OA picks, only 6 of the last 30 came from QMJHL.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/PHX/draft.html

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
So are we ignoring this thread now?
See the post before yours. Its not time intensive to update; the hf update 6 months ago is totally ****ed on my browser and any sort of formatting in a post (all the tables) dont display properly.

I keep track of it on my laptop but its too big a whip to update on my computer. If anybody wants to take over the project, I have all the data for you, let me know.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
See the post before yours. Its not time intensive to update; the hf update 6 months ago is totally ****ed on my browser and any sort of formatting in a post (all the tables) dont display properly.

I keep track of it on my laptop but its too big a whip to update on my computer. If anybody wants to take over the project, I have all the data for you, let me know.

The old table format isn't compatible with the new one.

But the new one has one great feature: If your data is all in excel, just copy and paste the cells. The site will turn it into a table automatically.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->