OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIV - Life, The Universe and “Marvel Studios kicks DC Comics’ ass.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
My wife and I lost our 16 year old cousin in a car accident, he was a bright young man with a soft heart that unfortunately got wrapped up with the wrong people. It's been a heartbreaking experience and I am trying to spread the story as far as I can.

I am not asking for donations, I'm just asking for any of you with any kind of social media accounts to share his GoFundMe link (below) wherever possible. I appreciate you guys, thank you.

It's always tough to lose a loved one but particularly so when they're young. Sympathy goes out to you and the rest of his family.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The snowpocalypse continues in northern Arizona:

Sspcz6j.jpg

I'm not going anywhere any time soon it looks like.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
meh. That's nothing. I used to live outside of Erie, PA and it routinely snowed at least as much as is in that picture. You guys are soft.

Flagstaff set a record. Does Erie routinely get 36" of snow in 24 hrs? I think not.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Why is prostitution still illegal?

It isn’t in Nevada outside Washoe and Clark counties.

I think the issue here was more the women being trafficked in from Asia and being forced to “work” at a particular job against there wishes.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I currently pay for Direct TV. I don’t want to anymore. I need to make sure my hockey needs ar met.

From what I gather I can buy a Roku Ultra for $90 and get YouTube TV for $40/mo. This will get me FSA and FSA+ and NBCSN which will take care of most Coyotes games. This also comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There is also a “Hide Scores” feature, so I can avoid spoilers (this is critical).

Questions:
1. Does the “Hide Scores” feature work on the Roku version of the YouTube TV app? I’m finding conflicting information online about this.

2. How can I get NHLN on Roku/YTTV? I really want to watch the WJCs, the MemCup and the NHL Draft. That’s it.

3. What’s the DVR experience like for NHLN on Roku/YTTV? I’d need to be able to watch WJC, MemCup and NHL Draft later than live. I’d like to avoid spoilers. Is there an option out there that fits my needs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Online info is either too vague or too contradictory.

Reactions: doaner

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
If you want to add a little more NHL in your world for cheap, get the ESPN+ app. It's only $4.99/month and you get 180 NHL games and In the Crease. That's more than NBC Sports and NBC combined. Plus lots of college puck.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That reminds me too, NHL.tv usually has 1 free game a night. So even if you don't subscribe you should still get the app.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
That reminds me too, NHL.tv usually has 1 free game a night. So even if you don't subscribe you should still get the app.

This is true, but, unlike when I paid for the NHL app I can not cast the free games or highlights. Have others experienced this and is there a solution?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad