OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIV - Life, The Universe and “Marvel Studios kicks DC Comics’ ass.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
If anyone is interested in an Adidas Kachina Jersey, or Adidas Home Jersey, Dicks sporting goods website is running a 30% off sale on their fan shop. Scored a Kachina for $136 after tax.

Reactions: SniperHF

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

i am a 1st year psychology student at Tilburg university and i have the assignment to make a questionaire about a psychological construct. My team chose to look at vanity (sounds stupid and it is :D) and we are trying to compare it between men and women.
So i need your help to make my survey a success. Just click on the link below and answer a few questions.
It is fully anonymous and i will use the data i gathered only for my assingment and deleted next wednesday.
It would be totally awesome if you could spare a few minutes and do the survey.

Vanity

kind regards, Edenjung

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
If you feel a post contains a link which might have a nefarious purpose then use the report button so it can be checked out.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Anyone know where I can buy a Jersey and get it personalized today? I need it for a birthday party tomorrow.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I ordered my Keller Kachina jersey from the NHL shop on the 20th of September, and still today it is listed as "Order Pending."

Wanted to have it by home opener, chances are I won't. I'm going to have to miss the opener anyway due to family but I think it's kind of horseshit that it takes this long. They use deceiving terminology on the site like "Order ships in 3-7 business days."

They forget to mention that it takes them another week and a half to pull it off the shelf, put it in the box and write your address down :laugh::help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad