OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIV - Life, The Universe and “Marvel Studios kicks DC Comics’ ass.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Westgate is a fun place to hang out, even on non-Coyotes nights and it gets packed several days per week. Weekends and middle of the week car shows or events at the arena get good crowds. I get the COG BOG hate but not Westgate. I've had countless fun evenings there. Food is good and yes, it is very clean.

Reactions: Jakey53

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Westgate is a fun place to hang out, even on non-Coyotes nights and it gets packed several days per week. Weekends and middle of the week car shows or events at the arena get good crowds. I get the COG BOG hate but not Westgate. I've had countless fun evenings there. Food is good and yes, it is very clean.

Good to hear. Just joking about Westgate. I've only been there for games and wondered how it would do if coyotes left. Hopefully it stays in business.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Good to hear. Just joking about Westgate. I've only been there for games and wondered how it would do if coyotes left. Hopefully it stays in business.

Losing the team will definitely hurt more than they'll admit. I mostly wonder how many restaurants will close. The theater and outlet mall will stay of course. I don't think all those restaurants can make it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Losing the team will definitely hurt more than they'll admit. I mostly wonder how many restaurants will close. They theater and outlet mall will stay of course. I don't think all those restaurants can make it though.

Game days are probably like "black Friday" type events where the restaurants make most of their profit for the month.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Anyone have a bookmark of that hilarious Tie Domi "Greatest story ever told" post someone made on here?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
So the plan is to keep this new avatar (the short handed goals one) until our season SH goals for is less than our season PPGA.

I posted that in the GDT on Nov 8, and as of last night that condition is no longer true...my previous avatar was Rantanplan, and that doesn't make sense to return to, since he won't be around for a while, so we get this. He and I are about the same age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katie Connauton

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
If I make it another 30 years that’ll be impressive enough. Hypertensive Type 1 diabetics don’t make it into their 70s very often-haha.
You might as well quote the National Enquirer or Globe...you know, the "bat boy" magazines. The Daily Star is a UK equivalent.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
If anyone is interested I have a line on some Rose Bowl tickets. Face value is $160 but guy is willing to sell at $100 each as I think he's just trying to score some beer money at this point.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
image0.jpg

Snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad