OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIV - Life, The Universe and “Marvel Studios kicks DC Comics’ ass.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
This looks likes one of those modern-day "legends" games. Slow skating, no defense, goalies flopping everywhere. Today's game may be lower scoring but I think they are more entertaining.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
This looks likes one of those modern-day "legends" games. Slow skating, no defense, goalies flopping everywhere. Today's game may be lower scoring but I think they are more entertaining.

Honestly looks pretty similar except for lack of defense, main difference being that you wouldn't score most of those goals in the NHL against goalies these days.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So last month I dropped my phone in a parking lot and shattered the screen. Really disappointed in myself for that since I’ve owned smartphones for over a decade and have never damaged one. I’ve always been a Blackberry or Android user but since I’m a little broke right now, my sister gave me her old iPhone 6S. It’s definitely a different experience. I wouldn’t say it’s any better or worse for the average smartphone user such as myself. I mean I just call (okay maybe not so much), text, screw around on discord, HFBoards and reddit, and play stupid games like solitaire.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr.-mom.jpg

Reactions: RABBIT

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Sleep man. Just sleep now. Bank about two years of extra sleep in the next nine months. You’ll be exhausted for two years, otherwise. Also, make sure baby number one is at least two years old before you make baby number two. That’s really all I’ve got for unsolicited advice. Get some sleep, and don’t have kids too close together.

Other than that, I’d say just enjoy it. I really like my two boys so far. I’ve got a four year old and a one year old. I’m a big fan of both. They’re pretty darn okay. :)

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Sleep man. Just sleep now. Bank about two years of extra sleep in the next nine months. You’ll be exhausted for two years, otherwise. Also, make sure baby number one is at least two years old before you make baby number two. That’s really all I’ve got for unsolicited advice. Get some sleep, and don’t have kids too close together.

Other than that, I’d say just enjoy it. I really like my two boys so far. I’ve got a four year old and a one year old. I’m a big fan of both. They’re pretty darn okay. :)

I appreciate you brother! Thanks for the advice, I'm nervous/excited as can be!

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Holy shit man, congrats, that's awesome! Get ready for the best part of your life by a country mile! I don't even need to know anything about your life up to this point to know that's a true statement, life for you is about to get amazing. You're going to experience a depth of feeling you currently do not realize is even possible. Again, congrats man!

RABBIT

CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!! It's going to be tough, but it's going to be great!

Holy **** man, congrats, that's awesome! Get ready for the best part of your life by a country mile! I don't even need to know anything about your life up to this point to know that's a true statement, life for you is about to get amazing. You're going to experience a depth of feeling you currently do not realize is even possible. Again, congrats man!

Man thank you guys so much!! I appreciate you! I am so excited!

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Not sure what kind of personality your girl has, Rabbit, but that was like pulling teeth when I was going through baby names.

Some of the craziest names I've ever seen in my life. Once all the back and forth ended, we named my daughter Vivian. The rule was, if its not on a coke bottle, it isn't going to happen. haha

But, when we were in the delivery room, the couple next to us had twin boys. I kid you not, they named their twins Rage and Vengeance.

Just whatever you do, do not name your children Rage, Vengeance, or Dave Moss.

Reactions: CC96 and RABBIT

RABBIT

Rabbit,

Congrats buddy. Glad I got to meet you and hopefully I will see you and your little one around the stadium one day too :)

Thanks brotha, you can count on it!

I think a lot of posts you make are funny, but I very rarely actually laugh out loud in real life at anyone's posts. This one made me do it.

:laugh: sad but true:help:

RABBIT

Niiiiiiiiiice Rabs. Let Forum 40 name your kid, we'll put up a poll :sarcasm:

+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
:laugh::laugh:

I'm up for the challenge :laugh::popcorn:

Not sure what kind of personality your girl has, Rabbit, but that was like pulling teeth when I was going through baby names.

Some of the craziest names I've ever seen in my life. Once all the back and forth ended, we named my daughter Vivian. The rule was, if its not on a coke bottle, it isn't going to happen. haha

But, when we were in the delivery room, the couple next to us had twin boys. I kid you not, they named their twins Rage and Vengeance.

Just whatever you do, do not name your children Rage, Vengeance, or Dave Moss.

I really like the name Vivian. Simple but strong. We don't like crazy names either. We like different, but not off the wall. We have a boys name set, we've had an idea what it would be for a while. We like the name Kane (not hockey related i swear.)

The girls name is harder. We have some unique ideas like Harper and some standard ones like Eva or Renee. Man this is crazy to talk about. Still in shock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad