OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIV - Life, The Universe and “Marvel Studios kicks DC Comics’ ass.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Odd thing this talk of coffee. You are talking about coffee?

They say Finns drinks the most coffee, followed by us Norwegians.

I don't think I've ever bought a cup at Starbucks, though.People don't talk so highly about them here. Even if they have established themselves around. So they obviously sells some cups a day.
Well in my defense I posted that in a different thread where a random conversation on getting coffee at Starbucks had opened up. Not sure why my post was specifically plucked from there and moved here but I can't disagree since this is probably where that discussion belongs in the first place.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
What is this Sportsnet-account here? I assume it is toy-money, or will they start billing you if you use of it? Seriously don't think you get 50K in start-up bonus... :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
What is this Sportsnet-account here? I assume it is toy-money, or will they start billing you if you use of it? Seriously don't think you get 50K in start-up bonus... :laugh:

It's just for fun (on the old board it was called vcash) You can bet on games and such. You can even make prop bets directly with other posters on the betting exchange section.

We should all bet on how long it takes for moose to finally take his toaster bath.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
It's just for fun (on the old board it was called vcash) You can bet on games and such. You can even make prop bets directly with other posters on the betting exchange section.

We should all bet on how long it takes for moose to finally take his toaster bath.

I would set the over/under on 5.5 consecutive GDT's where I don't bother and you're forced to make them.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017

Yeah, never did the VCash either... Noticed someone put the entire 50K on Ottawa Senators as SCC. That poster would be the sportsnet champ easily if that bet goes in though ;)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
And now *you* made me go look up Haus Murphy's menu (from TFP's suggestion) ...and I didn't see braunschweiger mentioned :( Haus Murphys - Menu

One of my friends went there fairly recently (@HowlofRevel but he rarely posts here) and was asking me for suggestions on what to order.

I told him that the beef roulade looks the best on the menu, if I recall correctly.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I'm giggling at the idea of disgruntled Senators fans defecting to what might be the farthest team from Eastern Ontario.

But welcome. Help yourself to Tim Hortons and poutine.

Last edited:

YOW

Nov 17, 2013
oceanview cabin
I'm giggling at the idea of disgruntled Senators fans defecting to what might be the farthest team from Eastern Ontario.

But welcome. Help yourself to Tim Hortons and poutine.

Haha, The Coyotes have always been my other team despite taking huge amounts of heat for it. I generally get to a game in AZ once a year and go to the Coyotes/Sens game in Ottawa... it worked out that I could see my two favourite teams in AZ this fall....I do have to say that I enjoy the in game experience much more in AZ.
Don't drink Timmies and never had poutine though. Weird eh?

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
A friend of mine noticed that David Moss was featured on the Coyotes' Wikipedia page because he scored the final goal with the name Phoenix. I replaced him with Mikkel Boedker because he scored the first goal for us under the name Arizona.

Reactions: MIG

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
A friend of mine noticed that David Moss was featured on the Coyotes' Wikipedia page because he scored the final goal with the name Phoenix. I replaced him with Mikkel Boedker because he scored the first goal for us under the name Arizona.
At first I thought you completely removed the Dave Moss last goal as Coyote tidbit and was a little disappointed because history is history but I see you just changed the embedded picture and description. Nice work!

Reactions: Katie Connauton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad