OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIV - Life, The Universe and “Marvel Studios kicks DC Comics’ ass.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I ordered my Keller Kachina jersey from the NHL shop on the 20th of September, and still today it is listed as "Order Pending."

Wanted to have it by home opener, chances are I won't. I'm going to have to miss the opener anyway due to family but I think it's kind of horse**** that it takes this long. They use deceiving terminology on the site like "Order ships in 3-7 business days."

They forget to mention that it takes them another week and a half to pull it off the shelf, put it in the box and write your address down :laugh::help:

From 9/20, today's the 7th business day, right? Don't lose hope, kid...

Also, this article on this year's arena concession choices slipped past me... Coyotes & Levy to Introduce Numerous Food & Beverage Options for '18-19
They did make some improvements year over year last year, so maybe this will continue. Here's hoping.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I ordered my Keller Kachina jersey from the NHL shop on the 20th of September, and still today it is listed as "Order Pending."

Wanted to have it by home opener, chances are I won't. I'm going to have to miss the opener anyway due to family but I think it's kind of horse**** that it takes this long. They use deceiving terminology on the site like "Order ships in 3-7 business days."

They forget to mention that it takes them another week and a half to pull it off the shelf, put it in the box and write your address down :laugh::help:

They weren't even avail in the team shop, on Tuesday 9/18, when 1/2 the squad played the Kings.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I've refrained from picking this knit until now, but why is it that they couldn't do the collar correctly?

You can find an original or eBay if you keep looking. I bought mine way back when they used to wear them but I bought a white Kachina off ebay for $30 and it looks brand new still. Of course the quality of the replicas compared to now is night and day.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I don't recall ever seeing this @Captain Subban guy before he started coming to our board, but he clearly knows his stuff.

I was mostly on the Habs board. Said if Bergevin was still GM in August I wasn't putting myself through a bad GM again. Now I float around. For my work I travel a lot, which means I get the chance to see a lot of OHL on the road. I've probably watched Hayton 30ish times.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
True story...I've never ever had a cup of coffee much less one from Starbucks. Sometimes I get curious but I can't partake because I'm guy who's never had a cup of coffee and I can't lose such a prestigious designation. It's a real burden.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
True story...I've never ever had a cup of coffee much less one from Starbucks. Sometimes I get curious but I can't partake because I'm guy who's never had a cup of coffee and I can't lose such a prestigious designation. It's a real burden.
I have also never had a cup of coffee.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Odd thing this talk of coffee. You are talking about coffee?

They say Finns drinks the most coffee, followed by us Norwegians.

I don't think I've ever bought a cup at Starbucks, though.People don't talk so highly about them here. Even if they have established themselves around. So they obviously sells some cups a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad