OT: Arizona Coyotes Lounge XIII -- Summertime Blues

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
What are your favorite TV theme songs? I enjoy Happy Days, Silver Spoons, Diff'rent Strokes, Two and a Half Men.

Animaniacs/Pinky and the Brain
Arthur
DuckTales
Inspector Gadget
The Simpsons
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The A-Team
Cheers
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Get Smart
Golden Girls
Law and Order
Miami Vice
The Munsters
Salute Your Shorts
Tales from the Crypt
Twilight Zone
The West Wing

Jeopardy!
Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Rockford Files

You be amazed by how many young kids today are getting into older programming with the help of online streaming.

Last year I watched the 1st season of Rockford Files, which came out when I was like 10 years old, and the 2 things that struck me most were

1) I was alive for all this? (Plus I started going to LA a lot in the mid 90s, and boy has it changed)
2) That I used to not even bat an eye at a man living in a trailer in a parking lot next to the beach "yeah, that would be kinda cool! Living in a trailer by the beach...with a cool car...and, um, a crap interior...and never having any money...and most of my friends come from my prison days...although I was of course pardoned..."

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I gotta listen to some of these theme songs mentioned. Miami Vice is great and I'll add Who's The Boss and Perfect Strangers to the list.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If anyone is having problems with the site since today's HTTPS upgrade do these things:
1. Clear your cache and cookies
2. Delete your old bookmarks or edit them to have HTTPS:// and not HTTP://

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I am amazed by how terribly HF servers have handled the last couple of days. Old HF never shit the bed this bad :laugh:

Reactions: Llama19

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
OEL's house is for sale if you have $2.75 million lying around.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...788721,33.709204,-111.907511_rect/12_zm/1_fr/

I guess with the new contract he's upgrading from this dump :sarcasm:

Was built in 2005 and OEL didn't start making his first "big bucks" contract extension until 2013-14. Makes me wonder who lived there for 8-9 years before him since I doubt he bought the place while still on his ELC.

Edit: imagine if he had put it up for sale before signing the extension. Any non-Coyotes fan who caught wind of that would just use it as fuel to the fire of "OEL is not extending in Arizona, Coyotes preparing to trade him so he puts his house up for sale."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->