Prospect Info: [ARI/TBL] Anthony DeAngelo for ARI 2nd | 37th overall Libor Hajek

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Oh come the **** on!!

You don't trade Carle. You don't trade Filppula. You don't trade Condra. You don't trade a guy like Garrison. That was the best you could do? You trade the only goddamn right handed shot in the organization who can actually shoot the puck and THEN you pick a defenseman when we have an organizational need at forward. And you do it to the team that's WILLING to take cap on!

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Woah did not see that coming. Kid must be a cancer in the locker room for the Bolts to give up on him so quickly.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
this trade throws a wrench in the theory that Zettler got canned because of how he handled DeAngelo.

and BPA, fam.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
John Sabol ‏@John_Sabol 2m2 minutes ago
#TBLightning trade their former 2014 1st Rd pick, Anthony DeAngelo, to the #Coyotes for Arizona's No. 37 pick @abcactionnews

im shocked know how fast masin is rising in eyes but we got a glaring hole on rh d men and losing this one tony d for another lefty

begs the question? does yzerman know something we dont? i expect to have another rh d man top four guy very quickly long term something has to snap lol

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
DeAngelo was supposed to have matured as a human being in the two years since he's been drafted. I guess that didn't happen as much as they'd have liked.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I might be the happiest person on this board right now or maybe tied with crunchrulz :laugh: Glad to move on from a player with so many issues

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
John Sabol ‏@John_Sabol 2m2 minutes ago
#TBLightning trade their former 2014 1st Rd pick, Anthony DeAngelo, to the #Coyotes for Arizona's No. 37 pick @abcactionnews

im shocked know how fast masin is rising in eyes but we got a glaring hole on rh d men and losing this one tony d for another lefty

begs the question? does yzerman know something we dont? i expect to have another rh d man top four guy very quickly long term something has to snap lol

He knows Tony D is a big problem. I didn't want him as our pick when we took him anyway but I got over it because of organizational need. Might as well move on.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
DeAngelo was supposed to have matured as a human being in the two years since he's been drafted. I guess that didn't happen as much as they'd have liked.
He was healthy scratched a handful of games through that season by Zettler. Makes me wonder what was going on behind closed doors. But they knew DeAngelo was a risk.

Yzlamic Preacher*

DeAngelo probably must have been a real head case. Won't deny he isn't talented.

Don't know much about this pick but welcome to the jungle.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
When did we ever say DeAngelo was better than Rielly and Nurse? I don't remember anyone ever saying that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad