Are You Surprised By The 8-2-2 Start Without Kesler/Booth/Aaron Rome?

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
a bit surprised... there's alot of games where we got out played and still won. The level of competition is just not that good in our division.

I wouldn't really agree with that. The games we were outplayed in, we ultimately ended up losing (ie. LA). The only game (arguably) is Chicago (we were great in the first two periods, and then Luongo had to carry the load). We need to see how this team plays against better competition, however.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
In the beginning AV created the arena and the ice. Now the ice was dark and mostly empty, deserving players were near the the bench doors, and the Gillis was hovering over from the press box.

And AV said, “Let there be icetime,” and there was icetime. AV saw that the icetime was good, and he separated the icetime from the deserving players.

Wow I'm bored.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
I was expecting the typical slow Canucks start (given that they've had .500 starts in every season since I became a fan), so this is awesome.

Going 10-2-2 is now a possibility and that's equivalent to a 17-3-3 start in a normal season...

I'm surprised at Luongo starting the season on the right foot for once, too.

zombotron i like the fact that your avatar says 'ryan kesler' on a picture of bieksa

NonBruinHatingCanuck

May 28, 2011
**** Aaron Rome, waste of space.

AV can have dreams of him for all I care, I'm doing the happy dance he's no longer on this team

but I sure miss Sami Salo. I watch all the Tampa games and hes their best defenseman besides Hedman. I actually think Salo is better at the moment.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
BDFyeAmCMAE2BYF.jpg:large

TacitEndorsement

Jul 2, 2009
I'm most interested in this social experiment of "how many people will pick a, or b, or c when they are all the same answer". Fascinating stuff.

Basso

Dec 11, 2008
I'm actually shocked by this start, especially that we are playing without the Sedins and Kesler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad