Are you not entertained?

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Yeah, salary cap doesn't matter at this point unless you're concerned for the Ilitch's pocketbook. An influx of youth doesn't require cap space considering they're all cost controlled under a mil for three years. The vet contracts are ugly but don't affect the rebuild and will mostly be expired by the time we're competing.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
- Hopefully one of our goalie prospects turns into something. I'm still optimistic about Larsson.
-Hopefully this draft takes care of that 1st line center need (praying for Hughes), and then we trade Nyquist and grab a D (praying for Byram, I know this is not realistic here at all).
-Veleno has 2nd line center upside
-Glendening will be gone before we start our march back into contention
-Sulak will probably be gone
-The way Mantha is playing, I'd rather not keep him around. Trade him while he has value, unless he miraculously turns it around. He has the label as an underachieving secondary scorer who floats, and will carry that label until he shows up, and can be more than a 20-25 goal guy.

Yeah, I mentioned the depth may vary. Glendening should be gone, agreed. Definitely wouldn’t trade Mantha right now while his value is its lowest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad