Are you going to watch any of the All Star games?

Are you going to watch any of the All Star games?

• Total voters

acor

Jan 13, 2012
No.

Annoying stoppage of play.

Wish they'd just get rid of this shit altogether.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I'll watch the skills contest.

I only watch the games when John Scott plays.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The woman's 3 v 3, if I remember, is all I am interested in.

Is that Beiber v. Binnington thing happening this weekend? I am def in for that.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
No i won't watch that 3 on 3 snoozefest. I struggle to get through the 5 minute version without falling asleep.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
On my list of priorities and interests, watching meaningless hockey games and events is pretty damn low.

So no, I will not be watching.

Time is finite, use it wisely.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I'll record the skills comp and fast forward the bits that bore me.

Won't be watching anything else.

I also think people complain too much about the NHL ALL-Star game, every sports' all-star game sucks to the same degree or more.

MLB home-run derby is ok I guess, but haven't even watched that in a decade.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I usually catch most or all of the skills competition...but rarely tune in for the actual game anymore. Happened to catch about 5 minutes of the game this year because it happened to be on the background, but that was more than enough for me.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This is first time in forever I didn't catch one second of anything this weekend.

I feel like a bad fan. :(

p.s. I wanted to watch the woman's 3v3 but ended up at a high school BB game instead.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Came here to say no but I admit that I did watch about 2 minutes of one of the games last night and I'm way past the age of 12.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I watched the first 5 minutes of the first game and turned it off. Embarrassing levels of effort, ive seen 80 year olds move faster.

This event should be cancelled or replaced. I am not sure when it happened but players dont try at all anymore. I think it happened sometime in the 2000's. I am not expecting hitting or forchecking but actually skating to open ice or loose pucks isnt going to cause an injury.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
stuck with no and did not watch either. went fishing all day Saturday and did flooring in the house all day Sunday. much more enjoyable and productive than what the All-star weekend offers lol.

Reactions: Stamkos4life

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
I watched the first 5 minutes of the first game and turned it off. Embarrassing levels of effort, ive seen 80 year olds move faster.

This event should be cancelled or replaced. I am not sure when it happened but players dont try at all anymore. I think it happened sometime in the 2000's. I am not expecting hitting or forchecking but actually skating to open ice or loose pucks isnt going to cause an injury.

I wonder if doing an all star game similar to the nfl would work better. They do theirs at the end of the year and the 2 final teams do not participate. Or at least that's how I understand it.

But I'd rather they just cancel it tbh.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->