OT: Are you embarrassed to be a Senators fan right now?

What kind of poll does this thread deserve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
I thought this thread originally was ridiculous, guess I was wrong. I’m in Toronto right now, should I stop by the ACC and pick up a leafs jersey? What a gong show

Reactions: branch

RubberHead

Apr 15, 2018
I feel bad for Sens fans. I have been through decades of management nonsense with the leafs. Sens fans are experiencing this now. My advice is not to settle for anything less than the CUP. They make the playoffs and have a good run but no CUP, it's a failure. Nothing rattles management more than throwing jerseys on the ice, booing the home team, chanting "Sens Suck". Do not settle for anything less than THE CUP.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Still not embarrassed. Just... more angry. And conflicted between resignation and disappointment.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yes i am.

But at least i now have the Knights. So i won't feel completely depressed.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Remember when we were beating the **** out of the Habs in the playoffs? I had so much pride in this team.

Oh how times have changed.

or that Hamburgler run to the playoffs.

It's amazing how much damage Dorion and Melnyk have done to the franchise in such a short amount of time.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
or that Hamburgler run to the playoffs.

It's amazing how much damage Dorion and Melnyk have done to the franchise in such a short amount of time.
And it's amazing to think that this isn't a "win and things will get better" kind of situation. I really don't think I could cheer for a Melnyk-run team even if it we were on another legendary Hamburglar streak. It's just not fun knowing an unlikeable greedy callous person with no ethics is greatly benefitting from my fandom.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Am i the only one that has completely lost interest in the team?

Is their anything to look forward to next season when it comes to the Sens?

I am just so disappointed right now.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Am i the only one that has completely lost interest in the team?

Is their anything to look forward to next season when it comes to the Sens?

I am just so disappointed right now.

Yeah, it feels bad right now. I’m scared to think what the roster looks like on opening night.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Still not.

If anything the hate is actually making me proud :laugh:

I think today was a very painful but positive and necessary first step

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
extremely embarrassed and really pissed. we only have 2 legit top 6 forwards. dzingel is heading towards it so 3. how can you expect to ice a competitive team like this? so much money wasted on bottom 6 players. we are supposed to be a budget team. why are we trading for people like gaborik and boedker. future looks very bleak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad