OT: Are you embarrassed to be a Senators fan right now?

What kind of poll does this thread deserve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Totally embarrassed, but it's kind of funny at the same time that things have got this low. Used to be a very classy team back in the day with solid management and players. I would love to jump ship, but I've invested 25 years in this team and as much as I explore the idea of cheering for another fanbase...I just could never do it. That being said over the past 4 or 5 years I've maybe liked 40% of our roster players.

I felt the same way you do until they started shopping Karlsson purely based on saving money.

I can't possibly invest all this energy(and cash) into a team that doesn't respect its fanbase.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Getting embarrassed to be an hf poster as well. Almost every thread is turning into a speculation, rumour, panic thread.
People really need to wait and see how things play out.
Doesn’t help being so pessimistic.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Getting embarrassed to be an hf poster as well. Almost every thread is turning into a speculation, rumour, panic thread.

Yup! Almost Every thread is a hate or complaint thread. Very embarrassing

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
No, because I care less and less as these things pile up. Love hockey and will always be a Sens fan, which keeps me coming back. But I'm down to putting in as much effort as a fan as the team is in keeping me as a fan after all this.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Given what has been widely reported about this team, do you really expect different? We've got more scandals than the Trump administration...

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, yeah, incredibly embarrassed. I don't even wear any Sens gear out anymore, I don't want to be associated with this clown show.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Isles fan coming in peace.

Don’t be embarrassed guys. You guys Are a great fan base and unfortunately are at the mercy of terrible ownership. We went through it forever with the islanders. It will get better. I know it’s a dark time but like I said, you’re a great fan base and the fans make the team!!

It's sweet of you to lie to us, I needed that...

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Embarrassed isn’t the right word, because I have nothing to do with this steaming turd. But I’ve never been less optimistic about the future. You could make a legitimate case that this org is a) the worst-managed team in the NHL, and as a consequence, b) has the bleakest future.

I fell in love with hockey when the mid-late 90s teams were making the playoffs for the first time, and they were considered the class of the NHL as far as management was concerned. We were basically the Nashville Predators of that era. To see what has become of this team is just f***ing sad.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad