Speculation: Are you done with the playoffs? If not who are you cheering for?

How do you feel about the rest of the playoffs?

• Total voters

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
I wont be intently watching like a normal May/June playoff at least until September now. I will pay attention.
Im just so damn mad. I really thought they would at least give us a second or 3rd round this year. Embarrassing really.

Hoping CBJ, Philly, Avs, Vegas do well.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Just hoping for some clubs. I like Vegas, Dallas, Carolina, Columbus, but I have no horses in the race. I pretty much dislike every other team and want them to fail.

I'm walking green envy right about now as an Oilers fan.

This feels worse than Calgary Stamps coming here and winning Grey Cup in our stadium, being in our dressingroom.

Gonna need a lot of bleach and sanitizer to clean this all out when its said and done. The flames advancing and the Oilers not, in their own barn is just so aversive a stimuli I can't even accept it.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Just hoping for some clubs. I like Vegas, Dallas, Carolina, Columbus, but I have no horses in the race. I pretty much dislike every other team and want them to fail.

I'm walking green envy right about now as an Oilers fan.

This feels worse than Calgary Stamps coming here and winning Grey Cup in our stadium, being in our dressingroom.

Gonna need a lot of bleach and sanitizer to clean this all out when its said and done. The flames advancing and the Oilers not, in their own barn is just so aversive a stimuli I can't even accept it.
Other than Carolina I don’t think any of the advancing teams pose any threat to the big boys of the conference. It’s part of the reason I’m over the Oilers losing.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Other than Carolina I don’t think any of the advancing teams pose any threat to the big boys of the conference. It’s part of the reason I’m over the Oilers losing.

tbh I'm so disinterested in this whole bubble playoffs that I don't even know the brackets and who will play who and hardly knew who was playing who. I couldn't even tell you, today, all the teams that were in actual play ins, and all the teams that were playing round robin exhibition. I didn't care enough to even know. I live in Edmonton where this is all going on.

Such a non event. Its here, but its not here. You can't go there, see anything, and now there is zero reason why any Edmontonian even would.

Funny thing is all week I saw maybe 5 Oilers flags flying on cars. I wonder what the ratings are. Because the disinterest in this play in was palpable around the city. you dont even know its going on.

7days ago I didn't even know if I could invest any interest in this series, play in, or playoffs. I thought about ignoring it all. I made the wrong decision at the alter again..

lol that they even f***ed up the 50/50 royally. About the only thing that got major attention.

Reactions: DerpMorg

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I’m mostly done. My best friend is a Leafs fan, and I’m a big fan of Barrie/Andersen/Rielly, so I’ll watch them, but it’s really not the same

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
The Caps are always my 1B team, so I'll be cheering for them, but I certainly won't be emotionally invested enough to catch too many games.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Completely checked out.

I’ll check the scores and maybe put a game on in the background if I’m gaming or something but I’m definitely not sitting down to watch another game until there’s a deciding game of the Finals.

Its gonna be weird to see a team raise the cup in our building without our team even being there.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Avs for the west, I guess. Got a bit of a soft spot for Torts and Columbus so if they win tomorrow, probably them or Washington for the east.

But I won’t be watching anything, maybe the finals if any of those teams make it.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Dohilers

Dec 18, 2011
BC
The only teams I was actively rooting for were Edmonton and Winnipeg. I wouldn't be upset if Chicago or Montreal won another round. Other than that, I don't really care who wins, as long as Vancouver gets knocked out of the playoffs.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm still going to watch, especially the finals. Last night I felt checked out though

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
I'd like to see the Habs go on a long playoff run. I've never disliked them as much as Toronto. Outside of that I'd never cheer for the canucks nor the flames. I don't really care about the American teams left, at least not enough to watch outside of being neutral and watching out of boredom.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
What a bunch of losers. Can't elevate their game one bit for the playoffs. Can't elevate their play for a teammate that passed away while they were off. Cant elevate their play for a once in a lifetime historic playoffs in their own city. Im catching bits and pieces of games from real hockey teams now, but I have no desire to watch. Every game I watch now is seriously feeling like a tryout for a better team to spend time watching next year.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
What a bunch of losers. Can't elevate their game one bit for the playoffs. Can't elevate their play for a teammate that passed away while they were off. Cant elevate their play for a once in a lifetime historic playoffs in their own city. Im catching bits and pieces of games from real hockey teams now, but I have no desire to watch. Every game I watch now is seriously feeling like a tryout for a better team to spend time watching next year.
Bye

Reactions: CanmoreMike

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I have been watching the Flyers basically since xmas so i will continue to follow them. Very impressed with the way they play and I think they will be Stanley Cup champions. Bold prediction - Scott Laughton will the "Fernando Pisani" of this year's playoffs. Not so bold prediction - Sean Couturier will win the Conn Smythe.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad